Met a lady that claimed to be new to this. The name her ad has is Shania. She has 2 phone numbers 973-846-2537. She wanted to met at a Japanese restaurant called Sumo. So, I did so, not the lady in the ad but very beautiful. I drove us back to the room and agreed to bring her back to restaurant when we are done, talked for 30 minutes in the room. She heated some oil and towels for body massage, asked if her friend could bring up some dinner as she was starving. Friend brought the food she brought it in the room and started eating as we talked some more. We agreed to not watch the clock and just hang out as she seemed nervous and new to this.

I admit I let my guard down. We had been together for 30 minutes to 45 minutes getting along. She was saying we should go to a sex store down the street for flavored oils. I said no we dont need that. She appeared disappointed but said okay. Use what we have. She said her sister brought her the food and was still here, she will be right back. She did not come back and the money was gone. She left her food and shoes though. First time she left room to get food the ccx ash was still on the dresser. But as I let my guard down, second time she left room money was gone. I had an expensive dinner and a new pair of high heels.

She texted me with another number as the night progressed. 228-343-9453.