Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Undependable

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Y'all can keep waiting on her pictures, and, meanwhile, I'll continue to keep paying Vivian's sexy ass a visit. Plain and simple!

Verified Companion Companion KynsleyMorgan's Avatar
    Guitar, you want and need everything lmao! (Vivian, Guitar is such a sweetie)
    Doc, tryst is about as straight-shot as it gets.
    Majority of the ladies on that site are, in fact, legit. STG, on the other hand, is a pot luck.
    You can pretty much know who is B & S and who are the cam girls on there. Research.
    BassCat, I got nothing for ya in recant to your novellas.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I totally agree with you Blackdinosaur. Vivian is the G.O.A.T as far as I'm concerned. If you ever get the opportunity to visit with her please do

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    if you have never been informed/told, experienced, learned, etc. that the world of sex for money has many scammers, thieves, less than committed, low rated performers, ... then you know now.
    and that it has some honest, committed, highly rated performers. just like the rest of humanity. (a guy just got convicted in texas for scammimg the payroll protection pgm for $17M !!)

i was told long ago that while venting & ranting are good for the soul, they dont help correct/eliminate the problem. so, if you have a problem, either research or ask for answers, or come up w/ possibilities.

also, unless one has documented facts/data about adult sex providers and adult sex consumers, any comment, idea, opinion is only kinda useful as it is single point research much less there is any data to back it up. (this esp applies to "reasons" / "truths" as to why some providers and consumers do what they do - from starting providing to tcb to fees to activities, etc.).

even after 20+ years and prolly more than 500 encounters w/ ~200 providers (maybec10-20 still working), any opinion i may give is so specific that it is almost useless, just an limited observation.

regardless, as a few have said, find and frequent decent providers and/or ask others for recommendations.
    and share info about the no-goodnik scammy providers so others can avoid them.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Ms. Kynsley, that "I WANT, I WANT, I NEED, I NEED" bit is a quote from the movie "What About BoB" with Bill Murray in it. Just meant to be funny!! How have you been, by the way???? Is it as hot on the East Coast as it is in Ms. I think the wind chill today is post to be around 107 degrees in the shade.

Quote Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
    (a guy just got convicted in texas for scammimg the payroll protection pgm for $17M !!)
    Someone was watching the movie Office Space as a how-to guide. May have even been Superman 3.
    Last edited by Road Lizard; 07-29-2021 at 12:34 PM.

Wow, 17 million dollars? I wish I had 17 dollars, much less that much. I live in the poor section of Ms. Down on the coast is a rich section and over around Meridian is the richest part of Ms. That's why RL is over there. He's RICH!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2