Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Looks like it’s a felony now

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSex View Post
    I have never met the legend Slave but your reply made me smile...thank you

- - - Updated - - -

This really aimed at human trafficking
    Penalty for certain human trafficking offenses. The bill would expand the circumstances under which human trafficking could be a first-degree felony to include if the actor recruited, enticed, or obtained the victim of the offense from a shelter or facility operating as a residential treatment center that served runaway youth, foster children, the homeless, or persons subjected to human trafficking, domestic violence, or sexual assault.
    I am so glad that I was able to make you smile... It's been a tough year and we could all use more SMILES right? ☺️😘

This is excellent information... Do you have a link to the exact verbiage? I've had a few friends that have had run-ins with the law for things like a "broken TAIL LIGHT" and they used "THE PATRIOT ACT" to confiscate CASH from their vehicle simply because they were young... And yes, they did retain various attorneys b/c legally they had done nothing wrong... They merely got on the ROAD with a broken taillight... That they were unaware of... A new car by the way... But she had a vibrator in her suitcase and a few thousand in cash...

So, a few GOOD OLD BOYS, destroyed her car in a SEARCH to SAVE THE COUNTY... Those VIBRATORS ARE TERRORISTS!! LOL 😂 Then, to REWARD THEMSELVES for THEIR TIME... They kept ALL OF HER MONEY!!😡

Luckily, she had an extensive savings but as you can see, I don't really TRUST THE POLICE to be FAIR to the ladies in our industry... So, any information you can give me is MUCH APPRECIATED!!!❤️

Your VERY appreciative slave,

Guinevere 😘❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Funguy081572 View Post
    You have never needed a permit to buy a hand gun in Texas.
    My APOLOGIES.. I meant to say CARRY a handgun...lol 😂

I am not anti-guns... Fucking HO'S can't get the joke right!! LOL 😂

However, I just found out that we have a LIMIT on how many DILDOS thar we are allowed to LEGALLY OWN... I'M SCREWED ON SO MANY LEVELS...LOL 😂

I'm not giving up my SEX TOYS!! 😈

Your amused slave,

Guinevere 😉

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    With the strip club laws recently being changed it seems like this is a war on sex in Texas. It is absolutely ridiculous. The problem with these laws is that multiple felonies in a bust is hugely enticing for a DA. This gives far too much power to law enforcement to insert themselves into places that they really have no business being. A lot if the ways that providers and sites verify leave a huge data trail. Some random dude on the internet telling me that my info will be destroyed after I am verified….nope. Keeping info on clients or providers is a get out of jail free card for some of these places. Pawning up a headline worthy client all under the guise of reducing trafficking…no way. LEOs know all of the AMPS and they have the license plates on file, this is the age of cameras being everywhere. It is just not worth their time to mess with amps over misdemeanors unless the amp is not in the payoff circle or some voting outspoken Karen is like “WhY dOeS LaW eForCeMENT aLLoW tHiS tO gO oN iN oUr cItY!!”

The hobby has people coming and going out all of the time. It is hard enough to go through verification as it is. Try getting a provider to send a verification photo. They are often inpatient as hell and unless you are saying you can come over right now they don’t want to waste time helping the client feel safe.

Honestly for middle class and better men I think the sugar bowl maybe a better option. LE has no authority over what I pay my side chic and I don’t have to worry about them busting a provider and her handing over her business phone with password for a reduced charge. Or have them get lucky and be able to mull through the digital records of verification sites.

I have never had a SB ask for a drivers license or refuse to send explicit selfies to prove legitimacy and intent. I would not ask a provider to do that of course but a provider is not my side chic.

Unless someone comes up with better way that both parties feel safe. Sure there will be a knew norm sooner or later but right now LEOs have some new toys and there is always some self-righteous turd that wants to add gold stars to his performance review. This is all very frustrating. Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeD77 View Post
    With the strip club laws recently being changed it seems like this is a war on sex in Texas. It is absolutely ridiculous. The problem with these laws is that multiple felonies in a bust is hugely enticing for a DA. This gives far too much power to law enforcement to insert themselves into places that they really have no business being. A lot if the ways that providers and sites verify leave a huge data trail. Some random dude on the internet telling me that my info will be destroyed after I am verified….nope. Keeping info on clients or providers is a get out of jail free card for some of these places. Pawning up a headline worthy client all under the guise of reducing trafficking…no way. LEOs know all of the AMPS and they have the license plates on file, this is the age of cameras being everywhere. It is just not worth their time to mess with amps over misdemeanors unless the amp is not in the payoff circle or some voting outspoken Karen is like “WhY dOeS LaW eForCeMENT aLLoW tHiS tO gO oN iN oUr cItY!!”

The hobby has people coming and going out all of the time. It is hard enough to go through verification as it is. Try getting a provider to send a verification photo. They are often inpatient as hell and unless you are saying you can come over right now they don’t want to waste time helping the client feel safe.

Honestly for middle class and better men I think the sugar bowl maybe a better option. LE has no authority over what I pay my side chic and I don’t have to worry about them busting a provider and her handing over her business phone with password for a reduced charge. Or have them get lucky and be able to mull through the digital records of verification sites.

I have never had a SB ask for a drivers license or refuse to send explicit selfies to prove legitimacy and intent. I would not ask a provider to do that of course but a provider is not my side chic.

Unless someone comes up with better way that both parties feel safe. Sure there will be a knew norm sooner or later but right now LEOs have some new toys and there is always some self-righteous turd that wants to add gold stars to his performance review. This is all very frustrating. Just my two cents.
    OK Mike..

My assistant and I do not ask for anyone 's DL and nor do we ask for your photo amd while we are currently newbie friendly, I am taking the weekend to decide, if i will be seeing new friends that cannot provide references so, I certainly understand your frustration...

I am NOT criticizing other ladies and their screening methods and I am not downplaying your concerns for your own safety because I would feel the same way...

This thread was created to discuss the new law and the impact it is going to have on both the men and the women in the industry.. Me saying that I am going to increase security DOES NOT MEAN that I would want more personal information...

It means I'm being extra careful and we might require additional references etc... As far as patience goes... Nina and I rarely get impatient when our gentlemen friends contact us...many times, men do not pass our newbie screening but that does not mean that I do not take it as a compliment that they chose to contact me... That was an honor and I appreciate that very much... There are many lovely options on this board and I appreciate the gentlemen that want to spend some time with me...

The last thing I want is for ANYONE to feel uncomfortable during the screening process... I know what it is like to have your PRIVACY INVADED and to have your personal information blasted all over the internet and I would not wish that on anyone...😊 😘

To your point, for you and A LOT of men, the Sugar Baby route may be the best way to go... A lot of men love the connection that a SB can provide...and that is a special niche in the industry that is FABULOUS!! So, have fun if that is your thing!! There is nothing wrong with a set arrangement with a special lady...😊

We just all have to find a way to work around these new rules...😊 😘

I hope your day gets better..

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere 😘

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    OK Mike..

My assistant and I do not ask for anyone 's DL and nor do we ask for your photo amd while we are currently newbie friendly, I am taking the weekend to decide, if i will be seeing new friends that cannot provide references so, I certainly understand your frustration...

I am NOT criticizing other ladies and their screening methods and I am not downplaying your concerns for your own safety because I would feel the same way...

This thread was created to discuss the new law and the impact it is going to have on both the men and the women in the industry.. Me saying that I am going to increase security DOES NOT MEAN that I would want more personal information...

It means I'm being extra careful and we might require additional references etc... As far as patience goes... Nina and I rarely get impatient when our gentlemen friends contact us...many times, men do not pass our newbie screening but that does not mean that I do not take it as a compliment that they chose to contact me... That was an honor and I appreciate that very much... There are many lovely options on this board and I appreciate the gentlemen that want to spend some time with me...

The last thing I want is for ANYONE to feel uncomfortable during the screening process... I know what it is like to have your PRIVACY INVADED and to have your personal information blasted all over the internet and I would not wish that on anyone...�� ��

To your point, for you and A LOT of men, the Sugar Baby route may be the best way to go... A lot of men love the connection that a SB can provide...and that is a special niche in the industry that is FABULOUS!! So, have fun if that is your thing!! There is nothing wrong with a set arrangement with a special lady...��

We just all have to find a way to work around these new rules...�� ��

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere ��
    That was not meant towards you at all my dear and no one specifically. I agree that there needs to be some changes by providers and clients if this is going to work…at least work for me. Some guys probably will not care. They are shoot from the hip type of guys and the world be damned lol. The rest of is value our personal networks, our children, our legacy and our freedom. I am not good looking enough to pull off a decent mugshot. All jokes aside I think this warrants changes in how the more professional providers provide and changes with how the more professional and respectful clients partake in the services.

Some of us just are not interested in third party verification or in socials. The INTJ in me cringes at the idea of a bored detective getting tipped off to a social and catching a bunch of very good looking criminals and a bunch of old ugly ones socializing haha.

Like I said I think there will be a new normal eventually.

Verified Companion Companion Enticing.Orchid's Avatar
    OK Mike..

The last thing I want is for ANYONE to feel uncomfortable during the screening process... I know what it is like to have your PRIVACY INVADED and to have your personal information blasted all over the internet and I would not wish that on anyone...�� ��

To your point, for you and A LOT of men, the Sugar Baby route may be the best way to go... A lot of men love the connection that a SB can provide...and that is a special niche in the industry that is FABULOUS!! So, have fun if that is your thing!! There is nothing wrong with a set arrangement with a special lady...��

We just all have to find a way to work around these new rules...�� ��

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere ��
    A hearty +1
    Sweet Caramel Delight
    @EnticeOrchids
    My Website

enticing.orchids@protonmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    SlaveG- your dildo comment brings new possibilities to concealed carry :) sounds like we need an amendment to allow ladies (and gents) to own as many sex toys as they want. And freely transport across state lines. Obviously, it should be the 69th amendment!

I must get to SA to finally meet the legend that is SlaveG!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by James T Kirk View Post
    This is a kick in the nuts and purses. Is it also a felony to sell sex? The reason I ask is ONE of the things that keeps the hobby from being a threat fest/cordial is in most cases (neither participant is BSC)mutually assured destruction of lively hood, jail, home or hotel damage and reputation prevails. If its a felony for one group and a misdemeanor for the other then the scales will tip drastically. Lots of athletes, politicians, businessman, military and anyone with a security clearance are even more vulnerable. Damn I would hate to be in Killeen. At least 80% of the clientele are military. Definitely time to stick with your regulars on both ends. The hobby will live on but damn I hate hypocrites, especially the ones the make laws that they break. Stay safe my brothers and sisters in carnal activities.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSex View Post
    I have never met the legend Slave but your reply made me smile...thank you

- - - Updated - - -

This really aimed at human trafficking
    Penalty for certain human trafficking offenses. The bill would expand the circumstances under which human trafficking could be a first-degree felony to include if the actor recruited, enticed, or obtained the victim of the offense from a shelter or facility operating as a residential treatment center that served runaway youth, foster children, the homeless, or persons subjected to human trafficking, domestic violence, or sexual assault.
    I am so glad that I was able to make you smile... It's been a tough year and we could all use more SMILES right? ☺️��

This is excellent information... Do you have a link to the exact verbiage? I've had a few friends that have had run-ins with the law for things like a "broken TAIL LIGHT" and they used "THE PATRIOT ACT" to confiscate CASH from their vehicle simply because they were young... And yes, they did retain various attorneys b/c legally they had done nothing wrong... They merely got on the ROAD with a broken taillight... That they were unaware of... A new car by the way... But she had a vibrator in her suitcase and a few thousand in cash...

So, a few GOOD OLD BOYS, destroyed her car in a SEARCH to SAVE THE COUNTY... Those VIBRATORS ARE TERRORISTS!! LOL �� Then, to REWARD THEMSELVES for THEIR TIME... They kept ALL OF HER MONEY!!��

Luckily, she had an extensive savings but as you can see, I don't really TRUST THE POLICE to be FAIR to the ladies in our industry... So, any information you can give me is MUCH APPRECIATED!!!❤️

Your VERY appreciative slave,

Guinevere ��❤️
    Sec. 43.021. SOLICITATION OF PROSTITUTION.
    SECTION 29. Sections 43.02(b) and (c-1), Penal Code, are
    transferred to Section 43.021, Penal Code, as added by this Act,
    redesignated as Sections 43.021(a) and (b), Penal Code,
    respectively, and amended to read as follows:
    (a) [(b)] A person commits an offense if the person
    knowingly offers or agrees to pay a fee to another person for the
    purpose of engaging in sexual conduct with that person or another.
    (b) [(c-1)] An offense under Subsection (a) [(b)] is a state
    jail felony [Class A misdemeanor], except that the offense is:
    (1) a [state jail] felony of the third degree if the
    actor has previously been convicted of an offense under Subsection
    (a) or under Section 43.02(b), as that law existed before September
    1, 2021 [(b)]; or
    (2) a felony of the second degree if the person with
    whom the actor agrees to engage in sexual conduct is:
    (A) younger than 18 years of age, regardless of
    whether the actor knows the age of the person at the time of the
    offense;
    (B) represented to the actor as being younger
    than 18 years of age; or
    (C) believed by the actor to be younger than 18
    years of age.
    https://legiscan.com/TX/text/HB1540/2021

The only relevant part for us is part a, part b is where it says it's a "state jail felony". It's just solicitation, so it does not apply to both sides and it looks like the ladies are in the clear, to "protect the trafficked" I would assume. Republicans have turned their "war on human trafficking" to a just flat out "war on sex"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Please don't bother with all the reading and interpretation, its not for anyone to read and understand. Put it simple, $2,000 to bail you out, its a start .... then get your check book out...$10,000 for attorney fees and or $20, 000 if you have a history. Add $10,000 for court cost another $20,000 to bribe the judge (come on be realistic) add $20,000 to totally dismissed charges or just $15,000 for reduced plea. So, stop reading the peanal code because its for lawyers and judges to determine your life. Remember, they don't want you in jail. Its to expansive, so you will be out on a payment plan including a ankle monitor or save all your money and tell the judge "no tenjo dinero" serve six months and be out on probation for 5 years thereafter and still be on a payment plan after you get out or tell the judge"listen here", no early release for me, stay another year and you are done, maybe!
    Last edited by ttmax; 07-03-2021 at 04:07 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ttmax View Post
    Please don't bother with all the reading and interpretation, its not for anyone to read and understand. Put it simple, $2,000 to bail you out, its a start .... then get your check book out...$10,000 for attorney fees and or $20, 000 if you have a history. Add $10,000 for court cost another $20,000 to bribe the judge (come on be realistic) add $20,000 to totally dismissed charges or just $15,000 for reduced plea. So, stop reading the peanal code because its for lawyers and judges to determine your life. Remember, they don't want you in jail. Its to expansive, so you will be out on a payment plan including a ankle monitor or save all your money and tell the judge "no tenjo dinero" serve six months and be out on probation for 5 years thereafter and still be on a payment plan after you get out or tell the judge"listen here", no early release for me, stay another year and you are done, maybe!
    This may not be an issue for older guys but us younger guys have to seriously think about having a felony on our records as opposed to a misdemeanor

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My APOLOGIES.. I meant to say CARRY a handgun...lol ��

I am not anti-guns... Fucking HO'S can't get the joke right!! LOL ��

However, I just found out that we have a LIMIT on how many DILDOS thar we are allowed to LEGALLY OWN... I'M SCREWED ON SO MANY LEVELS...LOL ��

I'm not giving up my SEX TOYS!! ��

Your amused slave,

Guinevere ��
    Lol I'd like to see a video of that excuse me ma'am do you have a permit for that 12 inch dildo?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by trex1 View Post
    This may not be an issue for older guys but us younger guys have to seriously think about having a felony on our records as opposed to a misdemeanor
    So that is real simple. Don't solicit sex!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JFLYER View Post
    So that is real simple. Don't solicit sex!
    I never do

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    My APOLOGIES.. I meant to say CARRY a handgun...lol 😂

I am not anti-guns... Fucking HO'S can't get the joke right!! LOL 😂

However, I just found out that we have a LIMIT on how many DILDOS thar we are allowed to LEGALLY OWN... I'M SCREWED ON SO MANY LEVELS...LOL 😂

I'm not giving up my SEX TOYS!! 😈

Your amused slave,

Guinevere 😉
    Grand rising, I think it was 12 on limit of dildos..

Something, I just learned as well.

I guess it's best to stay to stay with seasoned providers you know and have seen in the past. Unfortunately for me, I've been out of hobby for a few years ( eccie days) and trying to get back in with my previous providers(sonya playmate, champagne brown and slave to name a few) has been difficult...re: verification etc...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast