Thread: Providers who thrive on DATY

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Providers who thrive on DATY

Which providers can honestly say that they thrive on DATY? We’re talking extended DATY, multiple O’s, makes you wetter and wetter, makes you want to grab a guy by the ears or back of the head and gyrate over and over? We’re not talking for a brief moment or while you’re looking at the clock or checking text messages for you next appointment, but genuinely going to town and being driven wild for more! Also, afterwards, does it make you want to lay back and rest or go for creme-de-la-creme via missionary, doggy or other? Looking to put together a short list of those who can walk-the-walk, who are more than just talk! Do you think you’re in that category?!!

Verified Companion Companion LadyAnastasia's Avatar
    First, I want to say that I love the enthusiasm in this post.

I also want to point out that all women love getting head. Is there a man with the patience and talent to make her want to submit? Alot of men jump in 90mph thinking lapping like a crazed dog is going to get me there faster. Instead if someone really takes their time, writes the alphabet and makes my toes pop--it will result in something passionate or maybe slightly animalistic.
    Currently UTR & available

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Hi �� i absolutely love multiple multiples. I am very blessed with a meaty, super sensitive and suckable clit and multiorgasmic till it hurts....will i see you next month?! ����

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    Hi �� i absolutely love multiple multiples. I am very blessed with a meaty, super sensitive and suckable clit and multiorgasmic till it hurts....will i see you next month?! ����
    Are you coming to Fort Worth next month?

Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    What Snarf407 said! Are you planning on "peppering" up North here anytime soon? Looking at the pics in your profile, you've got a nice rack/hand-holds to hang on to while going to town!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
    ...it will result in something passionate or maybe slightly animalistic.
    Now that that's an intriguing response with some enthusiasm of its' own! Stealing a good movie quote... "So you're saying there's a chance"!

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Pm me. This isn't the place for tour info .. ����

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Who doesn't want a lady that loves this, it's definitely something to get her motor running.
    Gotta be msog and gfe , dude searching for the hat trick, ,daty down

Quote Originally Posted by Theroller View Post
    Who doesn't want a lady that loves this, it's definitely something to get her motor running.
    But the question wasn’t “Who wants a lady that loves this?”… just saying!

I also want to point out that all women love getting head. Is there a man with the patience and talent to make her want to submit? Alot of men jump in 90mph thinking lapping like a crazed dog is going to get me there faster. Instead if someone really takes their time, writes the alphabet and makes my toes pop--it will result in something passionate or maybe slightly animalistic.
    Just the alphabet? I like to write out physics equations and Newtonian theorems just for starters. Nothing like licking a pretty pussy for half an hour...
    There was this one girl. Said she didn't like safe words. I miss her.

Verified Companion Companion LadyAnastasia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock View Post
    Just the alphabet? I like to write out physics equations and Newtonian theorems just for starters. Nothing like licking a pretty pussy for half an hour...
    Bring on the quadrilateral
    Currently UTR & available

Verified Companion Companion Kitty L'amour's Avatar
    IJS... I live for the client that asks me if I enjoy DATY... I am very orgasmic... totally into it and have a very pretty .... come see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by James6766p View Post
    Which providers can honestly say that they thrive on DATY? We’re talking extended DATY, multiple O’s, makes you wetter and wetter, makes you want to grab a guy by the ears or back of the head and gyrate over and over? We’re not talking for a brief moment or while you’re looking at the clock or checking text messages for you next appointment, but genuinely going to town and being driven wild for more! Also, afterwards, does it make you want to lay back and rest or go for creme-de-la-creme via missionary, doggy or other? Looking to put together a short list of those who can walk-the-walk, who are more than just talk! Do you think you’re in that category?!!
    Yes That the Best. I do it when I can.
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty L'amour View Post
    IJS... I live for the client that asks me if I enjoy DATY... I am very orgasmic... totally into it and have a very pretty .... come see for yourself.
    That’s a very enticing invitation. I can’t seem to get enough DATY and am always striving to reach that elusive goal of absolute purrrfection! “Practice makes perfect”….. always wanting to practice!

Verified Companion Companion Kitty L'amour's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by James6766p View Post
    That’s a very enticing invitation. I can’t seem to get enough DATY and am always striving to reach that elusive goal of absolute purrrfection! “Practice makes perfect”….. always wanting to practice!
    Great minds think alike. I couldn't have said it better myself. I love to please and be pleased and am always working on my "head game" as well. I like trying different techniques and gauging a man's reaction when I do.