Thread: 2 issues: still not verified and access to post on daily companions until verified

Verified Companion Companion Savanah:)'s Avatar

2 issues: still not verified and access to post on daily companions until verified

So I'm getting really frustrated with the lack of feedback and response to my messages. I'm not sure why I'm not verified yet. Any information on the matter is greatly appreciated. About the daily companions forum...from what I gather i need access to post on this forum?? Who should I contact?? I've messaged support ourhome2.net and also the contact us tab in the bottom right corner of home page. Whomever reads and responds to those messages. Please help me out with these issues as soon as possible.
    Thanks

"Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Multiple registration issues and verification processing difficulties have been addressed and op's verification is now in place.

Closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!