Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Texas Solicitation of Prostitution

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Sorry to rehash an old thread but coming back out of a retirement from the hobby and just seeing the new law. Old news for y’all but after 20 years in this hobby I’ve seen actual murderers and horrendous crimes get less time.
    Since Sept 1st, have things gotten that much worse? I know Eccle cannot be trusted anymore, P4 has been sold……
    The original Trailblazer is back - like an aged bourbon! Lifetime P411!

Actually, there haven’t been any reports of arrests tied to Eccie, OH2 or P411 tied to the new law. There have been stings in most major Texas cities (interestingly, not Dallas), but they mostly have been tied to street crime. It’s not clear which sites are being used by LE for their online stings, but the few details that have been reported state they are sites known for trafficking and folks seeking non-adult activities. To me that rules out the three sites previously mentioned, but there is no telling if those reports are accurate.Pay attention to which county you’re pursuing your hobby activities. While Dallas County has been “business as usual”, the Tarrant County sheriff has decided to use this new law as an opportunity to purify his constituency.
    Last edited by TinMan; 11-11-2021 at 01:53 PM.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    Actually, there haven’t been any reports of arrests tied to Eccie, OH2 or P411 tied to the new law. There have been stings in most major Texas cities (interestingly, not Dallas), but they mostly have been tied to street crime. It’s not clear which sites are being used by LE for their online stings, but the few details that have been reported state they are sites known for trafficking and folks seeking non-adult activities.
    ^ Exactly like TinMan says. It's primarily, if anything at all, sites and locales with street activity in cities where non-adult or nonconsensual forms of true human trafficking are taking place. This site, or places like it, are NOT promoting human trafficking no matter who wants to try to paint it that way.

Even so the level of arrests for prostitution in general, across the entire spectrum, is essentially non-existent.

You can verify this yourself by looking it up on any major cities crime or incident report databases.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    ….While Dallas County has been “business as usual”, the Tarrant County sheriff has decided to use this new law as an opportunity to purify his constituency.
    Assuming this is true, it will be incumbent upon the voters of Tarrant County to alleviate that situation in the 2024 election as the Sheriff will be up for re-election at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Assuming this is true, it will be incumbent upon the voters of Tarrant County to alleviate that situation in the 2024 election as the Sheriff will be up for re-election at that time.
    Indeed If that's true, absolutely!
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion Pinkbooty's Avatar
    I always fuck for free. They pay me to leave 😏
    QV 125. HH.175 HR 250.
    Prefered411# P393095

First time? Send me a quick DM here and follow up with a text to 210-469-0899 that includes your user name and at least 1 solid provider reference.

See me in action 👇100's of videos/images
    www.onlyfans.com/abbyrubz

Twitter - https://twitter.com/Abby6xxx
    Snapchat https://www.snapchat.com/add/pinkboo...A&locale=en-US

* I rarely respond to PMs on social media

Thanks for digging up this old chestnut, if only to remind me that my post #17 did NOT age well as it pertains to LE interest in this activity in the DFW area.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2