Thread: DiamondDelight/JuicyDelights: Doubles with DiamonDelight & JuicyDelights

Registered Male (Not Verified)

DiamondDelight/JuicyDelights: Doubles with DiamonDelight & JuicyDelights

Companion's Handle: DiamondDelight/JuicyDelights
    Date of Visit: 06/25
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: Diamond (214) 994-8522 /Juicy (903) 917-1289
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Diamonddelight https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Juicy-Delights
    City, State: Tyler, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Diamond: CBJ, FIV, Titty Play, LFK, DFK CG. Juicy: BBBJ, FIV, Titty Play, K9 to completion.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: $400
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's??
    Hair Color and Length: Diamond - Blonde mid back Juicy - Browm mid back
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucausion
    Companion Description: Diamond is a thick girl with HUGE tits. Great smile, nice complexion.
    Juicy is a round mound BBW - cute as can be, small tits, giant ass.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Saw Diamond's post that she was back in Tyler, and always wanted to see her. Sent text and got a prompt response. She mentioned doubles so why not - I was way over due for some lovin'. Screening was easy enough, gave me hotel name and off I went. Little mis-communication when I got there to location of room, but we figured it out. Room was clean - Diamond was in a sun dress, Juicy was in teddy. We laid on the bed and talked for a little bit, and I asked for Diamond to release the tits. Holy moly - those babies are indeed tig ol' biddies! While I was playing with the tits and Diamond was kissing me Juicy went down and started BBBJ. Nice blow, especially with Diamond's tongue and nipples all over me. Got me hard, slipped on the cover and Diamond went for a ride (my request). Nice and tight for a bigger girl, and she rode hard for a nice amount of time. Decideded to switch (switched covers which I liked, but caused junior to relax a bit) so Diamond started CBJ, while I played with Juicy's kitty (she gets real wet, real fast). Got Junior woke back up, put Juicy on the edge of the bed and went standing K9, while Diamond kissed me and then laid back for me to FIV on her while banging Juicy. Juicy is a big girl (and I am not that well endowed), so actually getting in the kitty took some work, but once in - she was wet, and squirted on my dick (nice), which caused me to nut. We cleaned up, talked some more, played with and sucked nipples some more - called it a night. I would definitely repeat with either of them. As I mentioned, I was long overdue and starting off with doubles was lots of fun. Plan on getting back in the game pretty regularly now, so hopefully more reviews coming soon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    Always look out for #1