Thread: Protective/restraining order? help.. any lawyers out there?

Retired Companion

Protective/restraining order? help.. any lawyers out there?

The guy ive been having issues with has now taken it to a scary level :(

Somehow he keeps creating new numbers/emails to contact me and the threats are beyond dangerous and im genuinly scared. Any lawyers out there have any type of advice to give??? PLEASE help.

Verified Companion Companion KellyDarlin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miss.myaa210 View Post
    The guy ive been having issues with has now taken it to a scary level :(

Somehow he keeps creating new numbers/emails to contact me and the threats are beyond dangerous and im genuinly scared. Any lawyers out there have any type of advice to give??? PLEASE help.
    Babe there are anti stalking laws on books. Do not engage, document every call, text, everytime he shows up at your private residence or incall or anywhere you normally frequent. I repeat do not respond in any way to him. Video what you can, install cameras in car, at front door etc. Have a buddy system wherever you go, someone who will know where you are, when you should return, etc. And call victims services with APD they will help, you need not disclose details of how you met or where just that he refuses to leave you alone and is harassing you.
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

This ain't no dog and pony show!
    (Unless you are bringing the dog and pony)

MENU - GFE FULL SERVICE, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, GREEK, DFK, COCK WORSHIP, RIMMING, ROLEPLAY, MSOG, TOYSHOW, SENSUAL MASSAGE AND MORE

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100
    INCALL - 20 100/30 140/60 220
    OUTCALL - 20 120/30 180/60 320

ONLY VERIFIED OR VETTED REGISTERED MEMBERS
    NCNS FEE $50

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I am so sorry that you have to endure that kind of abuse by an idiot.

Report him to ck. Report him in the ladies room.

You may also need to change your handle and telephone number, maybe even a new phone. You can share your new identity with trusted clients, but please be careful.

Best wishes to you love.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Sorry girl.
    Don't you give up!
    You just go ahead and out him right here. Names. Wrong doings. EVERYTHING. So every guy and girl will know, that we will not stand for that!
    So, the abusive ones will understand, that there is always somebody watching and they will be punished for every abuse and wrongdoing.

Protective order can be filed without calling the police. Hire a lawyer, if you need, but not from this site. (don't get double fucked)
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'm sorry that you are going through this.

New numbers / emails are easy to create with a burner app on the phone and access to the internet. One way he might be tracking you is through this board. (Not saying he is or isn't, just saying it's pretty easy.)

Statistically, the moment the "individual" (I'm trying to be respectful here) is served the restraining order it typically serves as a trigger for the abuser to escalate the level of violence against you and any dependents you may have. Severe beatings, stabbings, mutilations, acid thrown in the face, and of course, murder are not uncommon.

Please understand that no police department in the US can respond in time to save you. APD is severely understaffed as veteran officers eligible for retirement are doing so at an accelerated pace, not waiting for what "defund the police" is going to look like.

I'm not trying to talk you out of or into anything. I just want you to know the reality of what is likely to happen if you have the "individual" served with a restraining order, and be prepared, not caught off guard.

Best of luck to you!

Humbly submitted,

F117 out.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    The only way you get a protective order is if there was a family or dating relationship and there was violence or the threat of violence within the last 30 days. And he must be served with it which is frequently the issue because he can’t be charged with violating the protective order if he was never served with it. And, unfortunately it’s just a piece of paper it isn’t a magic shield. Document everything, be vigilant about where you go and your surroundings and try to always have someone with you. Never engage with him, it will only enable and encourage him.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    actually you can do your own research on felony stalking, but seems that this fits the definition for felony stalking. i would immediately STOP any correspondence let him send you stuff just document it, STOP posting it on here im sure he is reading it. here is a lil from the link im going to send you.

A person commits the offense of stalking in the second degree if he or she purposely, through his or her course of conduct, disturbs, or follows with the intent to disturb another person.

seems to me you have been disturbed. call 911 tell them you want to make a report of stalking.

read the entire link im sending you

peace hobby safely!!