Companion's Handle: Jun Jun
Date of Visit: 23 May 2021
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 407-898-8879
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://orlando.skipthegames.com/mas...s/368095027875
City, State: Orlando, florida
Type of Visit: Incall Spa
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes. Slight wait.
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 45 minutes
Donation: $200
Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s
Hair Color and Length: shoulder length Black
Smoking Status: unknown
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian (Chinese)
Companion Description: Short - Maybe 5'-1" .Slender with some curve. Nice small C breasts, perhaps enhanced but nice job!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes, met expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
Have been to Milk Massage a couple times before. Same group used to own/run Massage Connection, but they moved to this new location. Had been to MC a few times prior.

Greeted by the beautiful Kiko at the lobby window. She take the full $200 upfront and comes out to lead me back, hand in hand. She is truly gorgeous and talks sweet.

She asked who I saw previously and recommended Jun Jun. Left me in the room and I waited about 15 minutes. They are busy these days as word has gotten out about the top-notch women and the generally good performance.

Jun Jun came in and looked very cute. She hugged and kissed me lightly, then off to the table shower. There, she took her time and was thorough everywhere. She does the naked body slide front and back and is playful. The BBBJ in the shower was so slow and sensual I had to beg her off!

Back to the room, I dried off and she went to get "supplies". Came back and dropped her towel and had me get on the table face down. She lightly scratched my body and got me aroused. Eventually, after some body teasing, she had me flip. There we kissed for a while and she started to go down on me. I stopped her and asked for DATY. She happily obliged and lay down. I played for a while and she seemed to enjoy herself.

We lay side by side, lightly stroking each other. Then she got animated and threw me back for a stellar BBBJ. She eventually slipped on the condom and rode me for a while. Combination of asian CG and then grinding forward and back. We both had some fun.

I asked for a mouth finish and she did not disappoint. She mixed up the speed, depth and angles. Eventually, she got me off and smiled at her own performance. I smiled too!

Nice clean up, small bottle of water and ushered out the door at about the 40 minute mark after heading toward the shower.

Glad I live a ways away, otherwise I'd spend too much time and money here!