Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are Braces a Turn On or Turn Off?

Verified Companion Companion Snowgoddess's Avatar

Are Braces a Turn On or Turn Off?

At a recent gathering, I was told some may enjoy visiting a provider who has braces. I am wondering if having them would deter you from seeing a provider? Or would it bring back nostalgia of days gone by that you might want to recreate?

Snowy

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Braces are sexy!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Here's another "yes" vote for braces being nostalgia sexy. Her hair in pigtails would complete the look IMHO. The only concern is having certain appendages caught or poked by wires. Yikes!

There are so many features and characteristics which are turn on or off items that braces (on or off) would be negligible. If everything else is attractive … braces good! If not attractive in the customary ways, braces will not offset.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoddess View Post
    At a recent gathering, I was told some may enjoy visiting a provider who has braces. I am wondering if having them would deter you from seeing a provider? Or would it bring back nostalgia of days gone by that you might want to recreate?

Snowy
    Speaking for myself the answer is anything out of the norm is great. In the clubs I go to the guys pounce on the ones w braces; as you say ' nostalgic' and truth be told the German Mongers will 'zimmer' w anything w a pulse different than the usual; perhaps one reason I go all the time I simply fit in w their way of thinking. Polar opposite everything. These girls w braces make bank; a few actually put fake braces w adhesive on they really do not need to stand out just like many wear glasses for the same reason some just buy simple retainers. My guess is your friend will have suitors. Back in the day when I was young and had no grey hairs I had a friend who went to Colombia and the likes quite often and he kept Excel sheets and every trip he added 20-30 women over 7-10 days once a month and he only wanted girls w braces and never repeated. 90% of the entries had braces.

I am sure Alexandra is right that braces will be a turn on to some men as we are like snowflakes no two ever alike and I am sure if price/value/service etc is there your friend may be well booked maybe book blocked one never knows. I wish her luck if she decides to come.

BTW, good to see a familiar handle from the glory days still around. I hope you have been well. Send my best to you know who.
    Last edited by KosherCowboy; 06-25-2021 at 10:09 AM.

�� Nice to see you Kosher! I am the one with the braces.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Braces are a sign someone cares about their dental health and appearance. I will always find that attitude and those standards sexy.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    SnowGoddess, wink, wink :)

Hey Kosher,
    You know, we met before :) not BCD.
    During your Glory days, LOL I know "you know who." Few month ago I had to double check if kosher is The Kosher :)

BTW, good to see a familiar handle from the glory days still around.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    SnowGoddess, wink, wink :)

Hey Kosher,
    You know, we met before :) not BCD.
    During your Glory days, LOL I know "you know who." Few month ago I had to double check if kosher is The Kosher :)

BTW, good to see a familiar handle from the glory days still around.
    Well SG I remember well and the years she was providing so that clues me in approx when we met; but currently drawing a blank on the match ...so far

Well maybe the non BCD will clue me in. Now I can brainstorm and toggle my thoughts between 1) your old screen name/identity etc and 2) how I can prove I am vaccinated electronically...

My two goals for today, 1) will be hard but doable and 2) impossible may as well quit while I am ahead since I seem to have wasted 6 hours on phone calls all day only to be told ' Take your CDC card and shove it up your ass'

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Turn on 120%

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m indifferent to it.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD AustinDave's Avatar
    Hell yah!
    My Eccie Profile

Eccie = 40+ Reviews
    OH2 = 10+ Reviews

Oh Kosher, I would gladly accept your CDC card. �� You do know Alex, we could go have coffee some time. ��

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Absolutely, my fave girl had braces the entire time we saw each other. I used to see a xxx girl too that was braced up, loved her!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Braces, tattoos, piercings, fat, skinny, hairy, shaved.... none of these are a universal turn on or turn off. There are people who fetishize each and people who are repulsed by each. If a big spender fetishizes it and will pay a lot, get them. If you want straighter teeth and want to do it for yourself, get them. But I wouldn't get them or not get them on the basis of this poll. FWIW, same for implants or tattoos. People who feel good about themselves are sexy. So whatever helps you with that will help you in general.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast