Thread: Just thought I’d let everyone know!!

Verified Companion Companion

Just thought I’d let everyone know!!

Hey guys. Just wanted to let everyone know that as of July 20th I will no longer be taking clients. It’s been fun while it lasted but time to close that chapter an start a new one! Thank you for everyone who has ever helped me through this, and thank you for the wonderful clients. I’ve made some new friends through this as well. So it was fun y’all. But we all have to move on sometimes lol. Muah 😘

Who said you could go ms thang you cant quit till I quit and I am never quitting I am going to have ******s doing outs to change my old man diapers in 20 years. All kidding aside hate to see you go but wish you much success and happiness once you leave.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    What's up babe Mt and my friend are interested we have a hotel

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Good luck with your future adventures in life dear. Sorry we never had the opportunity to meet.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Best wishes for you Ms. Ruby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD coast_encounter's Avatar
    Best of luck on your new journey in life. I hope you find happiness and all the blessings that life has to offer. Cheers !!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wishing you all the best. I rarely get to the coast anymore but was really hoping to meet you.