A question came up about how I get ******s to test for std's in a reply to a review. Since answering that there would be off topic I will start a thread here in coed to discuss.

If I meet a young woman who I get along with and can come to terms on a decent rate for weekly or even multiple visits a week I will often ask them to let me pay for std test so we can ditch the condoms if thats something they would be into. Your typical ****** has financial issues and would never spend her money getting tested and since they see tons of dick from sketchy dudes they are curious about what std's they might have also. So most girls are fine with someone getting them tested for free so they can have unprotected sex and get paid regularly. With that being the case its usually not that hard to get a girl you want tested. I am tested twice a year minimum and my test results are available online for me to show the ladies I enter into this arrangement with. The place I use also allows them to set up an account so they can get their results online which I insist on so I can have the password and check the results myself before fucking them bare. I usually test the girls I see bare twice a year to be safe. For me to want to fuck a ****** regular much less bare she has to be special so I dont do this with many and the ones I do do it with I see for many years continuously. I would much rather have a semi normal relationship with a girl so its not about watching the clock when she comes over and we can become a lot more relaxed around each other. I like fucking a lot and I need two or three steady pay for play relationships to mix with the civilians I see to fulfil my sexual desires. I still surf stg and the ****** boards for new girls to see once just to add to the list but at my age I much prefer seeing the same group of ladies regularly and not having to wear protection yet still being safe. So testing is a must.

I use https://www.link2labs.com/home/product/products to have my ******s tested. They sub out to local blood work places and have reasonable rates. There is a place just north on 49 where I see most my girls to get their test. I pay online and never have to go with them just leave their name they show up get tested then I can sign on and check the results. I personally have good insurance so I use my primary care doc to get my work done and have my blood drawn at my local hospital. They have a great website where I can pull up my results anytime to show new girls I make arrangements with so they can see that I am clean.

No matter how a girl test today keep in mind ******s have very risky sexual practices so if you get in the same kind of arrangements I do there is still a lot of risk. Its why I am test so often and have been for over a decade now. I have been very lucky so far not once have I caught anything from a ****** in over 25 years but there is still a great deal of risk. Its usually not the girl I worry about its her pimp/bf that scares me. These girls pimp/bfs fuck a ton of low class ******s too. Chances are any guy who will live in cheap hotels off a girl selling her ass to support them then he is a t trashy low life who fucks some of the lowest class garbage on earth. So I will usually pass on the girls with really trashy pimp/bfs for these kind of arrangements. I would suggest anyone considering this do the same. If the pimp looks like he came out of a rap video find another girl to have tested.