Thread: NOLA for three nights this weekend, Fri, Sat, Sun

Verified Hobbyist BCD

NOLA for three nights this weekend, Fri, Sat, Sun

Headed down from DFW to get some jazz and time along the river. Looking for companionship probably two of the nights. Dinner dates and probably 2 hours BCD at my hotel, or if you've got an incall you're more comfortable with that's fine too. Don't know the area or the ladies, but looking forward to scouting for the next couple days. Passionate GFE is my jam. Love a spinner, but any lady with a tasty kitty and who will make sure I get a good moustache ride and 69 session in is welcome.

Greek if the lady is into it. My ex was a butt slut and kinda got me into it. If it's the kind of thing that you demand from your guy then that's good for me too. If it's just something you do for work and not fun, then I'll pass. Not looking to see a pretty face twisted in a grimace. It's supposed to be fun darlin'.

I've got Sybian saddle vibrator I'll bring and if you get tired of DATY we can switch it up and see how many orgasms you can have. I've got recent references and will be happy to send them via PM from ladies in DFW.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm getting in pretty late Friday, probably 8 30 or so. If you're a night owl I'm still down, or if you're an early bird and want to perch on some morning wood to start your Monday that works too. Not leaving till check out Monday.