Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Serious Question Make up or No Makeup.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

Serious Question Make up or No Makeup.

Reason why I ask..

When guys walk through my door they're always like wow because I actually take the time to do my makeup and make sure I am on point. I've heard so many guys say normally the providers that they see normally look like they just rolled out of bed hair in a ponytail and no makeup..

Should I start not wearing makeup , if so it makes thing a lil easy for me.. I triybto be a professional and give the guys what they see in my photos, guys please leave a comment..

I'm about to go on a 2-hour booking with a regular and he says no makeup, he's even seen me when I wake up in the morning as we have done a few overnights looking scary as hell that's how I feel when I don't wear makeup.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Either way is fine with me. But I'm sure alot of the hobbyists appreciate when you take the time to do yourself up and look professional.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I prefer a more casual look. Makeup and lingerie is nice, but the hottest provider sessions I ever had were with a girl who would answer the door in an oversize T shirt and ponytail. Gave her a casual hookup vibe, I really liked that.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I love it, when ladies wear full make up! It takes so much time, $$$ and experience!
    I hope guys do appreciate it!

But, make up, can rob off on his shirt, if hugged to tight. Or on your bed sheets - it is so hard to wash off.

You look beautiful, as you are! Without bedazzling, I am sure of it!

xoxoxo
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    i like no make up but fresh out of shower look

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Either way is fine with me. But I'm sure alot of the hobbyists appreciate when you take the time to do yourself up and look professional.
    Agree with George!

Verified Hobbyist BCD James T Kirk's Avatar
    I appreciate the time and effort put into looking sexy. Make up isn't a must for me and the fresh out of the shower look is also very appealing. Don't like when I end up wearing a lady's makeup, I have become an expert at avoiding makeup transfer.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would say its up to a provider choice... I prefer very, very light hmmm. ...blush, light, very light includes fragrances. Incall organize and clean bathroom is my suggestion.

I always make sure the guy are cleaned up before they leave, I've had guys make comments that the other providers don't do that, they just throw them a wipe and they gotta do it their self.

I wipe their face , chest, balls and etc..
    Me being a ebony (well established) I feel like the bar is set too high for us, and I can't get away with what everybody else's do, imho.

So yes or no, go with the just rolled outta bed with no makeup, or keep being professional as I am and wear it?
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 06-23-2021 at 03:31 PM.

Lastly I can't just throw my hair in a ponytail as I go to the shop and I get my hair braided in cornrows.

Verified Hobbyist BCD BruceWayneTNA's Avatar
    After reading through the posts I personally like to see a fresh out of the shower look like most guys. A light dash of makeup, a genuine smile, and warm extended hug is what I appreciate most. I just want to feel safe and that my time is equally valued. You have multiple comments applauding your business model. I’d say, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!”. Still interested in connecting with you when I’m in Houston or San Antonio.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayneTNA View Post
    After reading through the posts I personally like to see a fresh out of the shower look like most guys. A light dash of makeup, a genuine smile, and warm extended hug is what I appreciate most. I just want to feel safe and that my time is equally valued. You have multiple comments applauding your business model. I’d say, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!”. Still interested in connecting with you when I’m in Houston or San Antonio.
    +1

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's a tough call. All made up can be really hot, but it can also rub off on the guys clothes and could be a major problem. Fresh out of the shower is always nice. Some nice lingerie is always appreciated. I saw a couple of providers who looked like they just rolled out of bed from a week camping and didn't bother with the shower, and those are on my do not repeat list. The best thing might be to ask the guy when he makes the appointment, provided it's not a short notice appointment.

I prefer makeup. Just like with her opening the door in lingerie, makeup tells me that she was thinking of making me happy and took the time and effort to be prepared before I arrived. Major turn-on for me.

I normally don't put on makeup, mostly because I get the vibe that most guys don't want makeup smeared all over them.

Ah, but I could be wrong.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast