Thread: The first time

Verified Hobbyist BCD

The first time

So, if a person is going to post a first post after being a lurker for all these years, then it should be about something memorable. This is mine:

I was 17, a senior in high school - tall and thin. Think tennis player, not football linebacker. I got invited to a New Year's party out in the country. She was a junior at the local university. Long brown hair, pretty eyes, but not a little girl. She was tall, and I'm not sure if stocky is the right word. She wasn't fat - she was just kind of big. She sat next to me on the old couch, told me her name, and asked if I needed another drink. Her bare and well-muscled thigh pressed up against mine. The room seemed suddenly warmer. She laughed at my jokes. I tried not to stare at her breasts.

She invited me out on the deck. The night was chilly, so we were alone out there. She asked me if I had a girlfriend. I said no. We talked some more. She said she played sports - softball and lacrosse. Her shoulders were broad, and her calves flexed as she walked barefooted. Her breasts were on the smallish side. She pressed her hip against mine out there in the dark, and began to softly sway with the muffled music coming from the inside. She put her arm around my waist, and pulled me closer. The warmth of her mingled with my own rising temperature as I marveled at the strength I felt, the movement of her hip carrying me along with the music. When she whispered her request for a kiss, I had trouble controlling my breathing.

I turned to kiss her, kissing her gently and quickly on the lips, and then pulled my lips away. She breathed "Again". Her warm arms were around my waist, pulling me to her. Her body was solid, and she continued to sway with the music. I kissed her again, and as I kissed her, her hand moved up my back, first to caress my neck, and then to the back of my head. I started to pull back again after the kiss, but her hand, entwined into my hair, held me there, her lips against mine. She began to kiss me more aggressively. As she kissed me, her body moved in ways that sent shivers through me. Her lips parted, and her tongue began to explore my lips. After a few seconds, her arm around my waist and her hand on my head, she pushed me back against the rail. Her tongue became more insistent, pressing past my lips, playing with my teeth until I parted them, then sliding into my mouth. The rail behind me creaked just a little as she rhythmically pressed me up against it with her wide hips. I wrapped my arms over her shoulders and around her neck, and tried to maintain my balance.

Her kisses moved around my face and my neck. I had no idea my neck could feel like that. My erection was that of a 17 year old, in way over my head. It was almost painful She slid her pubic bone across it, back and forth, holding me and staring into my eyes. Then she'd thrust forward with her hips, pulling me against her with her arms, grinding me against the rail. Suddenly, she stopped and took hold of my wrist. She said "Let's see if there's somewhere we can go" We went back in the house, through the party. I followed her, oblivious to the scene around me, watching her ass in those shorts and the play of the muscles in her big calves.

There were several bedrooms in the house. We checked two, but one was full of coats and the other full of people. The third bedroom was empty. "In here!" she grinned. We went inside. As soon as the door closed, she had me again, arm around my waist, her tongue between my teeth. She moved us over against a dresser, forced one of those big thighs between my legs, and began to grind and push the point of her hipbone against my hardness. The pressure, the movement, her kisses, her insistent quick breaths and powerful thrusts, and I began feeling a shivering and a heat building in me. My legs were trembling, and if I hadn't been riding her thigh, I don't know if I could have remained standing. But then she stopped. No warning, no relief, just stopped, and stepped back from me. As I braced myself on weak arms on the dresser, she said "Not yet". Then she sat on the bed, and patted the spot next to her. "Sit down".

Her arm was around my waist. She held me against her. She said she could tell I'd never been taken. She said there was a first time for everything. She got onto the bed, laid down on her side, and held out her arms. I went willingly. As I got close to her, she grabbed me and pulled me to her. Again, her thigh went up slowly, powerfully, inexorably between my legs. Her arm was around my neck, pulling me against her. There was no way I was going anywhere unless she wanted me to. She rolled onto her back and pulled me onto her. She asked me if I liked strong girls. I'd never really thought about it, but I had to say yes. It was weird and little embarrassing, because women are supposedly the weaker sex, but there was no doubt who was the weaker of the two of us, and it wasn't her. She laughed and arched her back with me on top of her, lifting me off the bed. I shivered again.

Then she pulled my shirt over my head, exposing my chest. She rolled back on her side, and began trailing her fingernails lightly over my flesh. I had goosebumps all over. Everywhere she touched, it was like electricity came out of her fingers. She laid me down on my back, her thigh still separating my legs, her breasts touching me through the thin cloth of her shirt, her eyes on mine. She began to touch my nipples. I put my free hand on her thigh and caressed its firm curves. While I did that, she pressed the heel of her hand into that nerve bundle that's just below the head of the penis. She made small circular motions, increasing and decreasing the pressure, stopping at just the right time, then reversing. Her kisses on my chest moved to my nipples, and then her tongue went to work there. It was my turn to arch my back. As she teased my cock, she unhitched my belt and opened my zipper.

Then she stopped again. She stood up from the bed, and said "Let's make it interesting" She walked to the bedroom door and unlocked it. Then she came back to the bed, shedding her clothes as she walked. "Just think" she said "Anyone can walk in on us now". And she was naked. I'd never seen actual pubic hair. I'd never seen actual tits. I'd seen Playboy and such, but never the real thing. She crawled slowly onto the bed toward me. She said "You're mine now. Take off those pants." And I did. All the while, I was aware that the door could open at any second. She was amazing. Big ass, but firm. She wasn't overtly muscular, but there wasn't any cellulite either. She looked at my naked form and asked what I weighed. At the time, I was about 160lbs, right at 6' tall. She was nearly my height, probably 5'10" maybe. She slapped her thigh and laughed "205", and then she straddled me.

She began to claw gently at my chest again, kissing and licking. I reached up to touch her breasts, but she didn't let me. She grabbed my wrists, and held them against the bed above me while she rubbed her bare chest on mine. I felt myself get hard again, or maybe just harder, and I felt the wetness of her pussy rubbing against my dick as she pinned me down and licked and kissed my face and neck. She said "We do it my way". I was writhing against her, and she was grinding down on me, her big thighs squeezing against my sides, the smell of her juices and the alcohol on her hot breath overloading my sensations. Without warning, I was inside her. I'm not even sure how it happened, but it was marvelously hot, and as she moved up and down, my legs began quivering again. She whispered "Watch out for the door!" and that was all it took. The orgasm rushed out of me like hot lava, burning, gasping, quivering, thundering in my head and my heart, washing me to the edge of unconsciousness, panting with exhaustion, and I'd done nothing to exhaust myself, really, with her on top. It didn't matter.

She held me for a few long moments, and then got up and dressed. I did the same. One long last hug, a tender kiss, and we walked back out into the party. I never saw her again after that night, and never knew her last name.

I'm 68 now. I've had sex a lot of times. I've been married and divorced, and everything in between. There's never been anyone or anything quite like what happened that December 31st. I sure do wish I could go back.

Phil

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    You should try posting this in StoryVille

https://home.ourhome2.net/forumdispl...176-StoryVille
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I thought I remembered seeing a forum for stories, although when I write things like this, I'm never quite sure if I'm just telling the story, or if I'm looking for another chapter for it. It's not like we don't have any women here who could make it happen....

Hey, Mods! Can y'all move this story to Storyville? I have it in the wrong forum, I think.