Thread: Kaylee_marie: Kaylee_marie

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Kaylee_marie: Kaylee_marie

Companion's Handle: Kaylee_marie
    Date of Visit: 6/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm and text
    Phone Number: 469-478-0163
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?85422-Kaylee_marie
    City, State: Austin, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: K9, small convo, short NE
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: 150
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde long
    Smoking Status: Not that I could tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: She's very beautiful. Cute face, amazing ass. Soft skin.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meh...
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes but read review for details

Public comments:
    I reached out to her because I was allured by her WW add and wanted to take a shot. Scheduled a hhr just to test the waters.

Bcd was really nice. She was very prompt. When got to her place I was greeted by her dog and she was wearing short jeans and a shirt.

She was very pretty on first impression, but then it went sort of mediocre to bland for my taste. I know she is not into gfe or kissing. When I think of kissing I always think of lfk or dfk, but to be clear with all of you she means everywhere. Meaning Daty is off the table, you can't even suck on her tits. Just pure touch. She only gives CBJ. At this point I've had more action at a strip club or an Amp.

I only recommend yes if you into paying so much for limited activity. It's not my choice personally, but she's got freedom to limit herself on what she wants to do and that's fine. If you expect more, I'd look for another person.

She's pretty but very very snooty-like. Saying stuff like "I don't let others kiss me anywhere because that's how I keep my body beautfuil" and nonsense stuff like that. Everything about her and her giddy attitude and flirt comes out super fake. Nothing really outstanding of this girl. You could get much more from other down to earth providers.

Yes Greek is optional for added $100. I was tempted because she does have an amazing ass. However everything is so extremely limited in terms of activities it's not even worth it, to me at least, for a repeat. She also rushes through the session because she was waiting on more clientele. I pounded her K9, it was so nice yes, after like 8 minutes I nutted, went to clean myself and her first thing she said was "thank you for coming you are very sweet." So not even for a chit chat to kill of the remaining time of my hhr. It was just bland and fake.

Her small dog showed more charisma and emotion than she did.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    Thanks for TOFT. Definitely a no way in my book. At least the dog was nice and didn't attack you.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the review.

This should be a NO for recommendation. Definitely a Pass IMO

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    thanks for taking one for the team and sharing your experience.

In my view, this is a NO recommendation. Pass!

Thanks for the informative review.
    "It was a wedding ring, destined to be lost in a cheap motel, lost in the kitchen sink, or thrown in a wishing well." - Warm Wet Circles, on the album Clutching at Straws by Marillion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the heads up - It's a pass. Glad she didn't answer timely and this review saved me from a crappy experience. I learned that no matter how pretty the provider, the attitude will make or break the appointment.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    OP, thanks so much for helping everyone out. On personality alone, she is a hard pass for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by fast_20t View Post
    Thanks for the heads up - It's a pass. Glad she didn't answer timely and this review saved me from a crappy experience. I learned that no matter how pretty the provider, the attitude will make or break the appointment.
    Exactly this. Reading on feedback from you guys, I'm convinced that I should have said "no" for recommendation. I was thinking more in lines that maybe not for me but some other guy might not care, but just the fact that she turned an hhr into a qv I should have said no just for that alone. I'll make sure to reflect my recommendation based on my personal experience as it's suppose to be instead of globalizing into how it may work for someone else. To be clear then, her personality sucks and I won't call back. There is Much better, honest, friendlier, down to earth out there.
    Last edited by Aramis; 06-23-2021 at 09:34 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD No2NoOnion's Avatar
    Thanks for the review brother, sucks to hear about your experience. But based on this review and her newest ad, I wonder who the hell loved her so much that she decides to come back lol.

Super hot, but the complete lack of IoP and extremely limited menu is a non-starter for me. Thanks for the heads up.