Thread: Opinion or FACT

Opinion or FACT

Apparently helping out my fellow hobby guys is frowned upon. I'm told trying to give my opinion as to a providers health status is a no no! So Sorry if I offended anyone with my observations of a large blister covering the lip and part of the face of a certain Provider.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I appreciate such information to be shared, but yes, health status reporting is sadly not looked favorably upon due to issues with false reporting.

As someone who has no hobby related health issues, I am glad for the information so that I can steer clear. The hobby of course has risk; but most folks would not go speeding through a speed trap when they have been told Dudley Doright has his radar gun set up... though they may take the risk of speeding and a possible ticket when they do not know that Deputy Dudley is there.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I appreciate the Intel bro keep it up! Also there is a provider in the Tyler area that goes by Princess she sometimes posts in STG I appreciate if you can get more info or TOFTT

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I also appreciate the info Tyler_dude.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Definitely appreciate the info, but a PM is probably the best place (if asked of course). Thanks to everyone for the continued updates!