Thread: Well eccie is all fucked up.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Tulsacajunman504's Avatar

Well eccie is all fucked up.

Despite what was said and done in another forum, I am not retired nor leaving the hobby. I am working on a new social network (gentlemen only) for reviews without silly formats that need approval. I am considering what failed before and how to alleviate that. (No girls allowed for the time being... maybe). At least a place where gentlemen can review and give opinions without retaliation. Your thoughts and opinions?

1. I never saw Alice that review was not posted by me. I eas in contact with her. During a business transaction in which i bought some pics that she was supposed to have sent me but never did, my SO got my phone. Busted me and disabled my acct. After getting my phone back, my roommate tried to clear things up and his acct was banned. So there's that story.

Your website won't work !!!
    A website that doesn't (allow) everyone a chance to defend themselves is doom to fail.

I can honestly say, OH2 is the first provider/ hobbyist forum that allows both parties to speak & you can send screenshots/any proof to staff to support a false claim.
    The false allegations from a member will suffer the consequences of a Banned/suspended account with a displayed note for all to see.
    They are very serious here & for that part I'm very appreciative with the evolving improvements. Learn from these examples as I continue to be impressed with Oh2's progress.
    Another thing, they don't let threads turn into a bashing contest of hurling insults. I'm not saying, it's perfect but it is definitely moving up the ladder.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Smerc's Avatar
    A network that you're starting? Like a whole website?

No offense, but your SO got a hold of your phone. What's to stop her from getting access to that website?
    How is anyone to know you didn't get busted by LE and are now trying to funnel info to some website?
    How do we know you're not a dog typing away at the keyboard?
    How do we kn.....

Can you go into detail?

Someone before made a discord page for the hobby. I'm lookinng to do somehting like that. I'm looking into the legalities. What can or cant be done.

Verified Companion Companion KitKatt62's Avatar
    Because that's exactly what is needed is a whole website where men can share their thoughts on providers, whether true or false. Don't you guys have a men's only section on OH2 anyway?? I believe you just have to be verified to see it. That being said.... get verified and you won't have to create a whole other website.
    NEW NUMBER-->Text:405.926.1549
    Twitter:@_nymphobrainiac
    Eccie Reviews:https://eccie.net/member.php?u=443882
    Snap: KitKatt_work

I do NOT: Rim, BBFS, SS, or touch feet

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulsacajunman504 View Post
    Someone before made a discord page for the hobby. I'm lookinng to do somehting like that. I'm looking into the legalities. What can or cant be done.
    That did not end well for a lot of folks...

Verified Companion Companion
    So you want to make a website for the guys where they can say whatever the hell they want? Where if they didn't get their way they can trash the lady? And she can't defend herself because it would not even be known to her that she is getting trashed? How are you going to pick who gets to participate? Are you going to validate any of their reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by losdac View Post
    That did not end well for a lot of folks...
    Yea. I don't think I'm going to go through with it. It's been an idea I've been entertaining. However i don't think it'll be worth the headache.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Trust me you do not want to do that...........not worth it at all!!!!