Hair Color and Length: Blonde,
    Smoking Status: unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: 5'2 or 5'3, petite
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I felt like this review was overdue. I had a great time with Maple. This was my first parlor experience. She gave me a soapy shower with a rub and tug. I got a sensual BJ, not too aggressive which was nice. Then we started with missionary, cowgirl, doggy style, bed top, standing. We fucked until I came and we washed off. After that, we had some time left and she laid in my arms on the bed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Masoncosta2020's Avatar

Maple love

Good review. Good to hear your first experience was Maple. She is one of the best there. I visited her a month back but never had time to post review. Yes she really likes to cuddle up and nap after the fuck.

I booked her for an hour last time but was done the 1st shot in 20 mins so we cuddled and sleep for 20mins. 2nd shot was quick an easy when you see yourself fucking beautiful Asian girl in that mirror she has near the bed.

I will probably try Scarlet next. Can anybody here reply with comparison of Maple AND Scarlett?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoncosta2020 View Post
    Good review. Good to hear your first experience was Maple. She is one of the best there. I visited her a month back but never had time to post review. Yes she really likes to cuddle up and nap after the fuck.

I booked her for an hour last time but was done the 1st shot in 20 mins so we cuddled and sleep for 20mins. 2nd shot was quick an easy when you see yourself fucking beautiful Asian girl in that mirror she has near the bed.

I will probably try Scarlet next. Can anybody here reply with comparison of Maple AND Scarlett?

I thought I was the only one she cuddled and napped with after the first shot…! It’s a beautiful thing, isn’t it?! For me, the second shot is hotter, it’s like waking up with your main squeeze next to you, rolling over and getting a quicky, with no complaints. In comparison to Scarlett, Maple wears the crown, but Scarlett definitely knows how to please, just not as sweet as Maple.