Hello gentlemen, I would love to meet and spend time with you.
I own a home on a few acres 40 miles South of San Antonio so it’s a great place to get away and relax with a beautiful, sexy fun girl. It’s VERY discreet, no noisy neighbors here. Just a side note, I’m a HUGE artifact hunter so if you OWN a ranch, pm me only IF IF IF you can take your pretty friend to go find them.
I own my home, land and vehicle all outright and no children so I’m VERY picky about who I play with. I only entertain well educated, well to do gentlemen and I ONLY DO 2 HOUR MINIMUM CALLS If your your coming to the country then you might as well kick your boots off and stay awhile! Feel free to bring a couple steaks and some wine/beer if that sounds like fun to you. I have a nice pit and deck to enjoy.
I do my own screening because I want to get a sense of who’s coming over so please include all the information below because I don’t respond if it’s not included. Also I live in a very small town so if my picture isn’t enough for you, then there are plenty of other ladies on the site.
Come get away for a few hours, I’ll make sure you want to come back!
I PREFER AND CATER TO REGULARS
100% GFE
Absolutely no bbfs and like the other ladies, I report in our alerts if you ask.
Caucasian, very long dark hair, 5’1 110 32D
I have a no review policy simply because I don’t agree with the sites policy, that’s all. I have plenty of existing reviews on the site and I also attend Socials. You may also use me as a reference and I always respond to request.
Must include:
2 references and their LINKS ( no link, no response ) they will need your number to reference you
Age, race and general OCCUPATION ( I’m very picky about who I play with)
Rates are nonnegotiable and I don’t respond to those who try. If this isn’t in your hobby budget then there are lots of lovely ladies that are. I’m into QUALITY not quantity.
2hrs 500
3hrs 700
4hrs 900
5hrs 1000
Overnight 2000