Thread: AhyanaJames Scam Alert

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Angry AhyanaJames Scam Alert

Hello fellow hobbyists,

I shamefully admit that I committed the cardinal sin of hobbying—I paid a deposit. I contacted AhyanaJames via her Snapchat, and verified myself. I even went as far as providing my personal ID, which I know is something not many like to do. But she seemed reputable so I did it. She said as I didn't have refs, I needed to send a deposit in order to see her. Again, she has a p411, and ads on multiple sites, so I obliged. I sent her a decent deposit, and then she promptly ghosted me. I requested my deposit back, but she blocked me. That's her scam, she asks for the deposit, once you provide, she blocks you. I have proofs of our chats if any of the admins would like verification.

Now, I admit it was my mistake, I never should have sent the deposit, but my smaller head overcame my bigger one. I just wanted to put this out so the rest of you do not fall for the same scam. I've already scheduled with a much more reliable and trustworthy provider, and I would urge you to do the same

Also, I read the site rules, and there is a no multiple profile policy. Well, AhyanaJames has another one under the name Sexy_Playtime so she can run her scam more often.

Stay safe out there people!

I think AhyanaJames and Sexy_Playtime are 2 separate people.

I've met AhyanaJames MULTIPLE times.

She's never screwed anyone over nor does she have multiple handles. This story seems thin.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Never met her but she has way too many people that can vouch for her. And sexy_playtime is a complete different person.

Verified Companion Companion Sexy_Playtime's Avatar
    We are 2 different girls hun just ask next time

Verified Companion Companion Sexy_Playtime's Avatar

What??

2 different ladies hun just ask next time before you make posts like this plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Playtime View Post
    2 different ladies hun just ask next time before you make posts like this plz.

I am sorry about that mixup, I didn't look close enough at the profiles. My sincere apologies to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    I've met AhyanaJames MULTIPLE times.

She's never screwed anyone over nor does she have multiple handles. This story seems thin.
    Hey Agent, I am not allowed to share DMs on here, otherwise I would. I also have online receipts of money sent to the cashapp she advertises on her ads. I have no reason to lie and every reason not to. If anyone wants to verify this they are more than welcome to. You all were fortunate enough to not get scammed, I was not. I just wanted to put this out there so she didn't do the same to other newbies like she did to me.

Verified Companion Companion AhyanaJames's Avatar
    Scam! Seriously? Why me?

I think this is a joke. Everyone knows I’m really awesome and professional. Clearly by you not being verified and not having a single reference is probably why we’ve never met. I do Vet any possible future clients pretty well WITHOUT NEEDING A DEPOSIT. I don’t require deposits to book unless it’s for my outcall services which is on some of my advertisement.
    I don’t doubt you were blocked, I do so freely to anyone I deem as a waste of my time, has disrespected me or came at me wrong.
    possibly something you said or did, I don’t know or care but come here with lies and false alerts because you were denied and blocked is childish and petty.

I had no idea but you’ve made very clear to me why I would never meet with you and probably had a very good reason to block you.
    whatever it was this not helping your case to accuse me of something I’ve never done to Anyone let alone whoever you are.

At any rate I wish you luck here hun. In the future, if you’re upset about rejection in this business JUST MOVE ON. No reason to lie and start sad smear campaigns about a Reputable provider who’s been well Known in this community and others as highly recommended for best service and results.

good day luv

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    OP, you seem confused about a lot of things here. Maybe research your “facts” better and don’t pay deposits. I will add, I have never heard of Ms. James being a thief.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I don’t usually comment but I’ve see her before. Great skills, attitude and no problems.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AhyanaJames View Post

At any rate I wish you luck here hun. In the future, if you’re upset about rejection in this business
    JUST MOVE ON....
    No truer words said. Hobbyist always say this.

I haven't seen her SC, but going back on a few ads here, she specifies using a phone number or P411 to contact.
    Alot of pictures stolen and put up on fake SC accounts and that site ain't good for recourse.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry