Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Taymadison30: Sexy Taylor but not a GFE Limited menu DOUBLE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Masoncosta2020's Avatar

Thanks Guys

Guys like you make this community strong. I am very grateful to whoever supported me in these initial days in OH2. Lets support each other and make this community more genuine, strong and fun. I love you guys. I'm trying to improve my writing. Just posted a review of my encounter late yesterday.

Thank you sooo much guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully ADMIN will notice me soon and get me verified. I've already gotten vouched by several Providers and they followed the provided instructions. I know how hard and time consuming this task is for him. I appreciate it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Northeastguy903's Avatar
    Good review! Very informative! Keep up the good work.
    Procrastination is like masturbation, in the end you’re just fucking yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenman View Post
    Thanks for the review, very informative. ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

There are a couple of guys who had a bad experience with her and can’t move on. Glad you had a good time

this is definitely not a fair statement. If you are desperate enough to put up with this behavior, good for you. She will not be receiving part of the "cage" stimulus package.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Cage196, with all do respect my friend, not desperate at all. But hey we are all entitled to my our own opinions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What club is she at?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Indoaryan's Avatar

Question Few questions

Hi Masoncosta2020 welcome to OH2 and yes this is a privileged club we all belong to and consider myself lucky to belong here. I joined OH2 when Ecc was out, I have been mongering for a while now. I am glad you are enjoying your experience here and your reviews are pretty good read and detailed. Confidentiality Integrity and Accessibility - CIA is the core of this community(no pun intended). It is also the cradle of cyber security. To this day none of the reviews failed me and that’s how I was able to have a good experience every time. Thank you all gentlemen for upholding what is true. So to all that crap I just said, I have a few questions:
    Does TaylorMadison30 allow any DATY/DATO?
    How bad are the rules?
    Can you please expand on the rules?
    Cause one thing I hate in this world are bullshit rules that gets in the way of what I want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2