Thread: Manhattan Decriminalized Sex Work!!!

Verified Companion Companion Sexy Charlotte's Avatar
    Central Austin - Upscale incall dedicated solely to play

Manhattan Decriminalized Sex Work!!!

Wow, I just heard about this! I'm so proud of them. Finger's crossed that Austin is next!!!

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/21/98958...g-prostitution

Donate and support our local chapter of SWOP!

https://atx.swopusa.org/

Make it legal and make it safe!
    ❤️ Charlie
    💖 The right kind of sinner! 💖

How to sin the right way: https://campsite.bio/sexycharlotte

Text only please: 737-288-9560
    Email: SexyCharlotte@protonmail.ch

Central Austin incall (outcalls +100):
    🌹 1hr/500 🌹 2hrs/800 🌹 3hrs/1000 🌹 Please inquire about longer dates 🌹

I post new photo albums monthly!

That's great news :) Just to be clear though we really don't wanna wish for making it legal, rather we just want the decriminalized nature. Making it legal will bring a host of issues that will be detrimental across the board. Most of all to sex workers themselves; much more so for sex workers than for others of us that are in involved in the business of sex work.

I can expand on why if anyone is interested in the differences or why it wouldn't be great for full legalization. Just lemme know.

Nice find Charlotte! But we definitely want decriminalization vs legalization.
    -MG

Not sure this is all that it's cracked up to be. They will still be pursuing those who visit sex workers. This quote directly from the article proves it...

"A spokesperson confirmed to NPR that it will not change the office's existing approach to arresting patrons of prostitution."

It's clear they are working toward a "Nordic" model. Many many SW advocates have weighed in on the false promises of this model. I warmly welcome any change that would free sex workers from fear from law enforcement, but this move by NY will result in more client paranoia and resistance to screening. This IS NOT an attempt to normalize transactional sex, it's a tactic to scare clients and reduce sex work by targeting the users instead of the suppliers.

I'm not a fan of the kind of "legalization" that allows the government to register, track, test, and tax sex work either. I'd much prefer we just make these transactions legal between adults and everyone else, government included, can stay the hell out of it. There are plenty of people who are a better source of tax revenue than a sex worker! This country is a fantastic place that is constantly kicked in the crotch by it's Puritan roots. So frustrating :-(

P.S. The number of ladies advertising services in NY is going to EXPLODE, making it even harder to find gems amongst the rubble.
    Last edited by Vultan; 06-18-2021 at 12:54 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DrSicilian's Avatar
    I travel due to business and as the old saying goes-I don't shit where I eat..
    I live in New York-don't believe any of it-massage parlors are still being closed-johns and ladies are still being locked up-the johns's names are still being released on tv and in the papers or internet as needed.. the Dems only want the Ho vote-that's what it's all about--I for one-see decrim with eventual legalization as a positive in the big picture..JMHO
    Kiss me deep and long, rub me the right way and make me forget my name..