Thread: Sexy.ava.2017: Catching up with Ava

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Sexy.ava.2017: Catching up with Ava

Companion's Handle: Sexy.ava.2017
    Date of Visit: 6/15/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM, Text
    Phone Number: 713-240-4408
    Email Address: franciep98@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Sexy-ava-2017 https://preferred411.com/P313327
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: FBSM+, if your respectful you will receive more than you could wish for.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2hr
    Donation: 550
    Approximate age of Companion: 32
    Hair Color and Length: Black Shoulder legnth
    Smoking Status: non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latin
    Companion Description: pocket sized fitness competitor who prides herself on her physical appearance. Has a couple non-distracting tattoos.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Definitely exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Highly recommend

Public comments:
    I have been seeing Ava for the better part of 6 years and reached out to her last week for the 1st time in a long while due to covid. She eagerly responded and playfully exchanged texts while finding a time that fit our hectic schedules. The day came and she sent detailed instructions that made access and parking a breeze to her location. Made to her door and with out knocking she opened it to usher me in. upon closing the door behind me she embraces me in a long lost lovers hug and began one of many sensual kisses that afternoon. She led me to a room where she had a massage table set up. Soon she was working me over with a first rate deep tissue massage. She definitely knows how workout the knots.... Continues in ROS

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She’s a lot of fun. First time I met her I was on the massage table and the massage. I didn’t make the first move and she finally said I wanna fuck now. She’s awesome. I need to go see her again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sharkman298's Avatar
    I saw where she’s bisexual. Anyone who’s seen her; think she would be up for a doubles session at the other provider’s incall. Where there’s no massage table? I was thinking she might be fun for doubles with my ATF.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ava is great...very sexy lady and fun.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    Fitness competitor huh?

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Her rate increased from 250 to 300 is a big nono for me. Plus she is a bit on the muscular side, face and body. Feels like I am fucking a young boy LOL, so no repeat for me. She is a really nice girl for sure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Prometheusfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkman298 View Post
    I saw where she’s bisexual. Anyone who’s seen her; think she would be up for a doubles session at the other provider’s incall. Where there’s no massage table? I was thinking she might be fun for doubles with my ATF.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sharkman298's Avatar
    We've been texting back and forth now. She seems very excited to see me and another girl in a two hour doubles session. I'm really looking forward to it.