Thread: Seriously!?! Only one new ISO in almost 2 weeks....???

Verified Companion Companion Rhea BlaYze's Avatar

Seriously!?! Only one new ISO in almost 2 weeks....???

Come on guys!! Where are y'all posting? I know COVID hasn't done this much damage... or has it? Someone please tell me what I'm missing? And only four reviews in the past month? wtf?
    Last edited by Rhea BlaYze; 06-16-2021 at 05:00 PM. Reason: add on
    Rhea BlaYze
    Where its always fun at the'
    Y'!

504-952-3366
    RheaBlaYze@gmail.com

P411-#220637

Quid Pro Quo-Wiki
    Quid Pro Quo-MWD

'What's understood need not be spoken'

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It might be a few things.....

one guys have limited access because the method for verifying for more access takes to long or there’s no way to get it done.

two guys without access can’t see the reviews or comment on them. So there’s that.

3 sometimes writing reviews for who you see and how much you paid works against you negotiation wise, and also some ladies don’t like other ladies so guys tend to not write any to stay neutral.

4. If you really truthful of how the experience went and it’s someone’s favorite they pitch a fit. Or the lady complains with a fake complaints. Etc.

reviews take a lot of free time to construct for some guys.

And as far as ISO’s I didn’t know ladies even read those.

I mean I’m trying to book either a doubles weekend or a one girl individual weekend the weekend of July 2nd but I figured it best just to do your own work trying to book it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Lightbulb

I think many of us already have the contact info for our regular group of providers and don’t need to write ISOs.
    Many guys just don’t write reviews. I may write one review for every 20 encounters or so.
    Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    RB,
    Maybe folks have a larger body of fun or work going on elsewhere, who knows?
    OTOH -There is a handle who has been continually bumping a thread in the ISO looking for a guy since March 2021. It's a huge LOL imo! I wish the handle luck in the search.
    IDK, maybe the person keeps bumping the thread (since March 2021) bc it's so dead on here and giving us something to LOL abt.
    Maybe the handle will bump it tonight....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    From what I have experienced, none of the ladies I have contacted (6) want to show up. I spent all day last Saturday trying to get a commitment and was getting sporadic replies sometimes hours apart. Then Same day another that confirmed a time just never showed up or called. And these are all members here and verified.

Not that this is an excuse for last weekend or anything. But it was pride weekend and hotels were double priced to fit very few vacancies. That may have been why ladies didn’t respond as quick.

Yeah I should bump that is ok again. Feels like I'm looking for a magic amulet at this point

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    In different cities I travel to, the website used by locals changes. Some it is STG, some it is Tryst, others Eros, some are very lively on here, go to Texas and see how much this board is utilized.

South Louisiana used the board that was out of Texas, Eccie. Texas changed it laws and the website had to get rid of ads. South Louisiana has not recovered and for some reason has not come over to this board. No advertising equals no ladies. STG here is a scam in South Louisiana, Tyrst and Eros are ridiculous with rates as high as $1,000. No one in South Louisiana going to pay that. Industry is down in this area.

A smart lady would come in and clean up. Advertise on this board have a reasonable rate of $300 an hour. Her phone would not stop ringing. She would be as busy as she desired, especially when the conventions start back up soon. Rates have gotten out of hand and the economy is talking back as I hear all these ladies are hurting. So they raise their prices, lol. Exact wrong thing to do, should lower and clean up.

Covid had little to do with the demise of this area IMHO, it was no one switching to this website. I am unsure how to get this board going but if it did we would see more and more ladies with affordable and competitive rates.

Some ladies also believe their lady parts are more special than other ladies' parts. They charge more per hour and get poorer. Lol, some just dont get it. The market place dictates the rates not your special lower abdomen area, lol.

Most if not all the ladies listing higher prices negotiate down. I pay about $300 per hour for any lady.

They get lucky once in a while, where dumb ass men pay a deposit just to masterbate later on or pay $600 rate only to be highly disappointed, learning that ladies' anatomy is the same as $200 an hour women, afterward and never call her back. As $600 is too much to pay in this area. Then she wonders why she does not get calls and reassures herself she is weeding through the scumbag clients. Lol, no weeding required when in business, her goal is to have her phone ring.

I could go and on about economics but how boring would that turn out.

Scare off all the potential paying clients by raising prices and then ask why only one ISO in two weeks. What's the point in asking when all ladies reply with $450 an hour and CBJ only, lol. Less service more price means no more clients.

I specifically am not a fan of the negotiating process. Result I contact women less and just save those dollars for another town. Less dollars spent in this area on your industry. Lower your prices and heighten your marketing and the clients will come, in more ways than one.

All of the above is just an editorial opinion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Spot on Computerwise. Some of these women have no business charging 4-600 dollars per hour when they clearly don’t look that good or don’t offer anal or bare oral. Correct also that you have to search 4-5 different sites sometimes to find a provider in the price range you are willing to spend and make sure they are legit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I will never pay more than $300 per hour for any service. I guess some wealthy clients are paying the $400 $600 and even $1000 that some traveling ladies are advertising. Most of us poor slobs can't cover that!

Retired Companion
    Ok this thread has run it's course. Closed AE