Thread: Hey ya'll I'm Savanah...I'm a newbie

Verified Companion Companion Savanah:)'s Avatar

Hey ya'll I'm Savanah...I'm a newbie

Still learning how to navigate everything in the site. That being said I'm open to guidance and any advice. I'd like to meet new people and friends.
    A little bit about me I'm down to earth definitely no drama. I'm a sweetheart and believe in true love. Hundred percent a hopeless romantic. I am a very genuine person and I only have good intentions meeting new people is something I love to do so if you're interested in getting to know me better I'm located about 10 minutes from downtown near 635 and 35 or feel free to call or text me 469-848-6860 I'll be available by appointment appointment 24/7 # serious inquiries only # pics for purchase # two girl double available
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Savanah. Thanks for the visuals and info on your location. If I may, I suggest that you provide some detail on activities you enjoy as well as those that are on your no list. Also an emolument statement for various lengths of engagements will be a big help. Wish you well, sweetie,

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy. Welcome to the hoedown Ms Savanah.

Okay so I'm brand new trying to meet new people. Please help me help you. 469.646.8680

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Would love to know more about you. What’s your rates ? Any Do’s and Don’ts for us to know about would be very helpful

Well I'm super chill. I'm a country girl at heart. Love outdoorsy stuff and sports. Kind of a nerd ��. Love trivia and learning new "useless knowledge."

Incall
    Qv 100
    Hhr 150
    Bbbj 100
    Outcall
    Qv 160
    Hhr 200
    Bbbj 180
    No Greek
    Photos for purchase

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Savanah. And you guys in DFW complaining that you don’t have enough ladies there?? Savanah, if you get bored, come to Houston.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

So doc...how the heck do I get verified??

Okay. I don't have a double available anymore. My apologies. Just wanted to update everyone.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Savanah:) View Post
    So doc...how the heck do I get verified??
    have you read the instructions on the main page before signing in?
    have you read the threads at top of Welcome Wagon about providers getting verified and posting ads?
    have you asked any of the other providers here for assistance?

if not, pls do so.
    if so, where are you stuck in the verification process?
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Well I've been verified by 2 people. Or I thought I was. Does it take time for my status to change??

Savannah every guys sweetheart 😇😉😛😋🤫🤭😘😍

Hi fellas...give me a shout if you want to spend some quality time with a genuine 100% real and natural country girl. I'm a pleaser...also a great listener and have a couple of skills that will help make any day better. Call or text 24/7 469.646.8680 or pm me if you prefer. I'll include my rates
    Savannah:)
    $$
    Incall donations:
    Qv $100
    Hhr $150
    Hr $300
    Bbbj $120
    Outcall donations:
    Qv $160
    Hhr $200
    Hr $400
    Bbbj $180
    # no greek
    # no bb sex
    #2 girl available
    ## serious inquiries only20180809_220512~3.jpg20180809_220643~2.jpgimage2021-06-16 14-48-01-b680f1f0-e493-486e-bdd1-422bf784b4a8.jpg20180809_220512~3.jpg20180809_220643~2.jpgimage2021-06-16 14-48-01-b680f1f0-e493-486e-bdd1-422bf784b4a8.jpg
    Last edited by Savanah:); 06-26-2021 at 06:41 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Savanah.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    they prob gonna merge this with her other posting.

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial