Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Very new here...hope to meet fun people here💕

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What was her response?

Verified Companion Companion harlee.c.2021's Avatar

Your FAVORITE Dallas girl is here and wanting to have some fun adventures with YOU!!!

Hey everyone!!!

So after a 9 ~ 10 month "vacation", Your ALL TIME favorite, little Southern Belle, Harlee, is BAAAAAAACK!!! Y'all remember me; fun, easy going, hella laid back and VERY adventurous. I'm fetish and fantasy friendly, a great conversationalist, AND I'm hella funnY. I'M 5"8, 150LBS and 44 years old. Also come help me get verified on OurHome2....

Im currently in Dallas right now and am ready for incalls, outcalls, overnights and out of state visits. I'm independent (in case you're wondering). But I'm NOT into speaking Greek OR CiM..so dont bother asking. I am currently mobile so I can travel to most of the DFW area.

Hit me up at the number listed here or on
    SnapChat @:

harlee.dmc76

So, if you.re looking for some fun, excitement as well as some adventure. Shoot me a TEXT and let's see just how adventurous we can REALLY get!☺️👍

I've made some MAJOR changes in the past week and have acquired MY NEW SPOT to 'hang out' and 'chill' for some incall action. Tips are NOT required but very GRATEFULLY
    APPRECIATIVE!!!

Hey!!! stop reading here and pick up the phone and TEXT ME!!!

Can' wait to meet you!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Back.

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD funexecdfw's Avatar
    I know when she first showed up here many PM'd and got crickets. That creates a situation of concern

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the additional information. Your visuals are very alluring, lovely, sexy and shapely. Perfect!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome

Like M.I.L.F'S? If So, I'm Just A Phone Call Away

Heyyhayy
    It.s your favorite down to earth, southern belle, HOTTIE MILF, Harlee!!!
    I'm back from that so called "vacation" I had to take. Y'all remember me-fun, easy going, hella laid back and VERY adventurous closet freak. I'm fetish and fantasy friendly, a great conversationalist, AND I'm hella FuNnY. I'M 5"8, about 150LBS and 44 years old.

I currently reside in Addison but I am able to travel to most of the DFW & maybe Ft Worth areas. I'm ready for incalls, outcalls, overnights and out of state visits. Don't forget to ask me to see if I have any specials going on.

I'm not into drama..nonsense drama can be left at the door!! I am also very discreet and whatever you say to me STAYS WITH ME!!! Sorry guys, I'm NOT MUCH into speaking Greek OR CiM..

I try to have as much fun as I can cause you only live once right??
    Got SnapChat?? Add me!! My screen name is:

harlee.dmc76

WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? STOP PROCRASTINATING AND TEXT ME ALREADY@ 469.815.4519

💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy. Welcome to the Hoe-Down Ms Harlee.

New playmate in Dallas all the way from Seattle, WA

Hello fans. I'm currently in Addison looking for a playmate to go and play with. I'm actually from Seattle, WA and only been in Dallas a short time. I'm 44 years old, 5'8", and about 150lbs. I'm that crazy red head bombshell that you've always dreamed about. I'm your next ATF, girl next door, M.I.L.F who's has a raw sense of humor but a wild spirit that's a total closet freak. Pleasing you is my goal and I NEVER miss at a target that I aim for...so I'm surely not gonna miss at this one!!!!
    😉🤙
    Incall, Outcall, and Out of Town trips are available.
    Got SnapChat? Add me at: Harlee.dmc76
    💻
    Text me @ 469.815.4519 or email me here and let's what we can set up. I'm waiting to be verified since I've already sent what was required to be verified.

🚫I don't do BB, CiM, or Greek so need to bother asking.🚫

Drop me and text!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm dizzy!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Indoaryan's Avatar
    Has anyone actually seen her yet??

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hey i remember you from los Irving area glad to see you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2