Thread: Hello

Hello

I'm new to the site and figured that I should do my introduction to coincide with my first submitted review. I love to write, so please bear with the fact that my posts might often be painfully long and you might shudder like you do when seeing a long block of text on the page of a book. Anyway, to cover my appearance, I am 5'10", 150 lbs., average body shape, blue eyes, dirty blond/brownish hair, no tats as of yet, no piercings, great teeth, and, um, all limbs present. I'm 34 but always get told that I look younger, so I often feel like I have to mention this a time or two. I live in the DFW area, have an MBA, and work as a procurement manager in the soul-crushing corporate world. All of this is on my P411, to which I'll link in my profile.

My personality can be described as excessively calm, collected, laid back, and rational. In essence, I have the easygoing, almost stoic, personality of a stereotypical stoner, despite being completely clean and sober for a decade. One of my defining traits is my goofy/offbeat and prominent sense of humor, along with my contagious laugh. I've visited a number of countries and experienced a lot of cultures. I love to learn and perpetually continue my education through online courses. Trivia, Jeopardy!, academia - those are my dorky jams. I'm also a huge music buff (primarily classic alternative and indie rock, but my tastes do cover the spectrum), film buff (still get Netflix DVDs), and guy who wrongly likes to consider himself to be an amateur philosopher.

I've only been in the hobby for about two months and am overwhelmed by all of the amazing providers out there. If only I were a millionaire... I got hung up on a longtime ex the last couple of years and hadn't pursued anything in that time until I realized that a community like this exists in a place like Texas. Being a hopeless romantic at heart, I do not expect my time doing this to be permanent. Along with the fun, I'm trying to get practice with experienced girls so I could be the best possible for my future girlfriend(s). I love providers that are sweet and personable, like an old friend whom I already know and who can let their hair down and be themselves. Personality supersedes skill and even raw sexuality for me.

Anyway, hope this was a good and appropriate intro. I ramble on a lot more about myself and my likes and dislikes on P411. I look forward to joining this community and sharing great times with a lot of you providers!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. Don’t take any wooden nickels from anyone here and don’t fall for preparing or deposits.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hi Kromdor welcome to the community. Good intro... and also just wanted to say, love the boognish avatar! Huge Ween fan myself!
    Seen them every time they’ve been to Dallas since ‘93

Thanks, y'all! I realize now that this isn't the spot for a provider to learn much detail about a new client. Live and learn. At least I removed my P411 and didn't use my official job title and look like a million other white guys in the metroplex.

Snarf, I guess I was at least there with you on Halloween 2018. Too bad the latest show got postponed and finally canceled.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy. Welcome to the Hoedown mate.

To be honest with you, in this arena the only thing that matters is the color of your money. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by casa-nova View Post
    Howdy. Welcome to the Hoedown mate.

To be honest with you, in this arena the only thing that matters is the color of your money. Good luck!
    Haha, yeah, that is true. Thanks!