Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Conv, LFK, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, Miss, Doggy, MIss, Conv
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: 400
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: Brown, just above shoulders
Smoking Status: Does not smoke
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: A lovely young woman. Showed up well dressed and with immaculate appearance. B-cups, nice curves, an ass that I just loved looking at as she walked naked down the hallway to the kitchen, and a nice full body light tan. Sensual lips, beautiful eyes.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
I've been wanting to see Audrey for a few years now and things finally lined up so I could reach out to her. Not having participated in the hobby for a year of lockdown and having just moved to NOLA, I did not have any active references. Audrey was extremely accommodating and professional with her verification process. And this is the detail about Audrey, she is very graceful in everything she does, including dealing with the requirements of this work. Once verified, we set a date and all went smooth. I got to her door a couple of minutes before she did (she was on time, I was early), and she greeted me as she walked up to me in the hallway. What I saw was precisely who I was looking for. An attractive, elegant young woman who makes you feel at ease from the moment you meet.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.