Thread: Visiting SLC Monday

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Visiting SLC Monday

I'll be visiting SLC next weekend and am looking for a little fun. Either a nice lady for FS or an AMP that gives at least a happy ending. Any suggestions?

Welcome to SLC! Unfortunately I have not heard much about any decent AMP scene here. Not any regular Asian ladies I know around here, just the very occasional one who comes through town. We're also seeing a lot of visitors and scammers, while some of the ladies who I could regular with have retired or moved. I was duped by one calling herself Vanessa recently (who in her ad pics, looked like an skinny Asian milf in her 30s. Reality was a BBW Latina in her 20s), but was a total bait & switch with stolen pics.

For those who are active right now that I have met or heard good things about:

Summer Dellano - BBW, older milf, very fun. Been with her a couple of times
    Jasmine Snow - Young tight Latina that I've also seen twice, although 2nd time she changed her menu (more restrictive, no more MOSG or COF). Don't know if that's changed again or not.
    Ellie Darling - Pretty hot young babe that was fun (fantastic boobs, tight kitty). Only issue with her was timing. I had to wait outside her apartment in the street for almost 45 min after I told her I'd arrived. That's been a couple of years, so maybe she fixed that issue, but I heard other guys complaining about it back then too.
    Amy - Younger, skinny, met her once and had fun (no BBJ or DATY, but did FS otherwise)
    Audi - Hot younger babe who does BBBJCIM, although no MSOG when I met her a year ago
    Nikki - Met her once for a great BBJ, but no MSOG, so not sure about FS (IIRC, she was open to it)
    Kennedy - Milf who does FSBM, although I believe she offers FS. I've tried to get a hold of her and no luck, but she posts ads frequently
    Bronwynb2411 - I've not met her, but reviews are solid, also a milf
    Kaycee Rebel - Not met her, but have heard positive things

Of course if you go with someone else not on this list and have a good experience, would love to hear about it. It's quite the hobby drought around here right now - or maybe that's just me.

Wow, thanks Ark for the rundown. I'll check out the ladies on your list and see what I can make happen.
    Happy hobbying!

No problem. I also just met with Mayzie on Thursday and wow, what a PSE I had with her. She is low volume though and doesn't like last minute things, so not sure how much time you have around, but she also might be an option