Thread: Amberence: Edging Queen Amberence

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cockalatte's Avatar

Amberence: Edging Queen Amberence

Companion's Handle: Amberence
    Date of Visit: June 11, 2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM, Phone
    Phone Number: 346-433-8369
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25995-Amberence
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, DT, EDGING, CW, BLS, MISH, K9, CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hour
    Donation: See Latest Ad
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Amberence is an amazing lady that you will truly enjoy.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Cockalatte; 06-13-2021 at 02:38 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Hey it’s my girl Amberence birthday today!! Happy birthday dear. I’m sorry I’m still laid up with my injury or you could just ride me till the sun comes up. This lady is #Pussy Posse approved to ride like a champ.

Nice job on your review Bro. I have got to get rehabbed so I can get back over there for some more banging Capt. Morgan poses with her. Oh, and suck on her all day and night fun pillows.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cockalatte's Avatar
    Hey it’s my girl Amberence birthday today!! Happy birthday dear. I’m sorry I’m still laid up with my injury or you could just ride me till the sun comes up. This lady is #Pussy Posse approved to ride like a champ.

Happy Birthday Amberence! Doc I like that #Pussy Posse title!

Nice job on your review Bro. I have got to get rehabbed so I can get back over there for some more banging Capt. Morgan poses with her. Oh, and suck on her all day and night fun pillows.

Thanks! It's so hard to not just let her edge you and that's it. If you lucky to make it past her mouth, she has some incredibly tight, wet and gripping pussy!