Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: May be the end of the hobby for me

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    OP, it kind of sounds like you don't to put any work in. You want it handed to you on a silver platter. I have been hobbying in Houston for 3 1/2 years and have never found it difficult to find quality dates.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    You need to wedge in to some part of the hobby that intrigues you one toe at a time. I started at strip clubs. Found out a lot communicating connecting with ladies....and spent a lot of $$$'s. Southwest Houston has several clubs as well as AMPs around Richmond and Chimney Rock west to SH8 and beyond. I finally took the step into an AMP or two and started to find the ones I liked. Strip clubs learning and making head way. Then added to that AMP's. Then found the Independent world. It was a step from taking a stripper home to paying a lady to see her at her in call.

Some guys only way to go in for FBSM or AMPs. They've found what fits them. But, they took the time to find it.

Once you find what fits you, you meet ladies and guys on the board.

I ended up finding two other guys on the site. We saw we had the same right mindedness in our approach and how to treat ladies well. We also were attracted to similar girls. We met face-to-face and exchange info. Theses were like minded guys that you could trust. Now you're getting somewhere.

But you got to try, find what you like and push. It's all out there. You can still have a great time... open up the Chanels. I'm having a great time!

A'Man

sometimes I feel like giving up pussy too, but I am no quitter.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I get what the OP is saying. There is a lot of BS at times. Sometimes it’s a hassle finding the right girl and once you do there can be issues. It’s real easy in other countries. Navigating the Houston traffic can be a mfer also! And it sounds like he would rather hit the bar’s and hang with women versus just fucking them and leaving. And that has its issues too. So most of the time pussy is something you pay a price for regardless how you go about getting it. And it’s the main thing men will always want! If I lived in Houston I’m sure I could find a few regulars to fit my needs all of the time though. If he lived around Beaumont like I do then the frustration would be really bad. But anyway good luck on the outside!

Verified Hobbyist BCD TheAntichrist666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I have definitely heard that it's kinda hard to get laid in Houston. Not sure how true that is.
    That is very true Anna. I even joined Tinder, Eharmony, POF, and spent 4 months going on dates. Being catfished by civilian chicks with pictures of "them" 5 to 10 years ago and being used for free lunches and dinners. It was awful, I don't wanna do it again. Waste of time, imo. Unless I'm a billionaire, powerful, or a Chad spitting word game like a pickup artist ... I ain't getting laid ... even if my own life depended on it's successs

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Op get on SA you will be doing the screening and picking. I did it and enjoyed it while I was out of town. Here in Houston you just have to go through one of the verified newbee friendly providers and get your references...and whatever you do after you get verified, don't make my mistake and ask CK do delete your account lol I thought I had enough at a time, and then I came back running just to kind of start again. I still have references and the same hobby number, now I'm just not verified here lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    Sometimes I feel like quitting when I am broke too.
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    being a non bullshitter whos ready to pay in full, not haggle and be cordial/respectful isnt good enough either these days for me.

The women must get that civilian level respect and sense of desire. Pre-planning, set times and days before hand, no same day last minute. If you have an uncertain schedule oh well tough luck.

I just saw a traveling ATF who touched down in Houston, announced it on snap chat, I see it around 10pm after a long day of work and by 1:30am she has all 8" of me in her vaginal hallway

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
    Interesting. Things seem easier than ever on my end. The guys I encounter are amazing & business is brisk.

What I have noticed from some men is that they are seeking too much. They're looking for a huge combo of: looks, personality, services, a rate they consider fair & a location they view as safe. I read some of the ISOs & laugh my ass off, if I didn't know better I'd think they were looking for a wife & not a ******.
    HA! This just made my day! Thanks Brooke.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2