Thread: Hobby Dude trying to come out of retirement....

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hobby Dude trying to come out of retirement....

My sad story:

I was caught "hobbying" about 5 and a half years ago. It ended in divorce. It was pretty brutal at the time, but I'm fine now.

Long and short.. It can happen. I was wounded, quit hobbying, moved to Florida. Hated it. Moved back and felt it was time for me to move on with my life. That was 4 years ago.

I was a very active hobbier in Dallas. I have about 75 reviews under a couple of handles (I can explain). But since logging back on, I've changed handles again, but the "companions" consider me a newbie with no reviews.

It's been about impossible to convince anyone I want to see that, I'm coming out of retirement. They all want references and my references are all gone.

I could pay for premium membership, take screen shots of my reviews, but I count every nickle and it's tough enough to scrape together enough to hobby.

Does anyone have any other suggestions or should I just "get the message" and hang it up for good?

Quote Originally Posted by wizzzbang View Post
    My sad story:

I was caught "hobbying" about 5 and a half years ago. It ended in divorce. It was pretty brutal at the time, but I'm fine now.

Long and short.. It can happen. I was wounded, quit hobbying, moved to Florida. Hated it. Moved back and felt it was time for me to move on with my life. That was 4 years ago.

I was a very active hobbier in Dallas. I have about 75 reviews under a couple of handles (I can explain). But since logging back on, I've changed handles again, but the "companions" consider me a newbie with no reviews.

It's been about impossible to convince anyone I want to see that, I'm coming out of retirement. They all want references and my references are all gone.

I could pay for premium membership, take screen shots of my reviews, but I count every nickle and it's tough enough to scrape together enough to hobby.

Does anyone have any other suggestions or should I just "get the message" and hang it up for good?
    You will have to start with a provider that is newbie friendly, but that will also mean she will need other means to verify you. Linkedin, photo of some kind, business card, face to face chat, DL, etc... Just depends on the woman. This pisses off a lot of hobbyists so you may want to browse and see what's needed and you're willing to give up as far as info. Also I am sure a lot had changed since you last hobbied.

Also if money is tight for you, and this has caused your previous relationship to end. Maybe just browse and really give it thought if it's worth coming back to this for you...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar
    I'm sorry, but I will NOT standby and let someone "hang it up for good" while they're still physically able for adventure. So I'm here to offer some sort of help...

Go to the ISO forum and post exactly what you're looking for in regards to what type of provider you're looking for. Be specific and mention things like "need to build references" and "looking for newbie friendly". Now in place of references, the ladies are most likely going to want to screen you, so it's up to you to determine just what type of information you'll be willing to provide. You can also look at other guy's posts in that forum to see what kind of responses they may have gotten from their own inquiries as this is a common issue. Don't get too too discouraged if you don't see many responses publicly as plenty of providers will simply PM dudes as opposed to commenting. Here's a link to that forum https://home.ourhome2.net/forumdispl...OT-ZONE-Dallas

another option is to get a p411 account. I'm right there with you on counting nickles, and p411 does cost money (you can't buy your way in here on oh2 btw) but being p411 verified can help get your "foot in the door" so to speak when it comes to screening with a lady. P411 screening itself is pretty personal, so again it's up to you in regards to how much you're willing to divulge.

A third idea is a "sticky thread" in the coed discussion forum https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...that-Love-Them! Things to be concerned with this thread though as that many posters aren't active any longer and some have changed their position on if they accept seeing "newbies" or not, so I personally think the first two ideas I mentioned are the best.

In the end, it's all going to come down to screening and that's on you. Best of luck though!

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

Thanks for that advice. I'll certainly "think on it".

We have similar names I hope it doesn’t become an issue

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy. Hang in there. Good luck!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    welcome

have fun baby!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Bald Bryan gave you some pretty good advice I think, but try browsing the Ads in both sections and particularly the Saturday/Sunday postings. Many girls will state that they are "newbie" friendly. You can also go to the Locker Room and ask for suggestions there from your fellow players.

A mild warning for you. Listcrawler has a lot of girls trying to pull "fast ones. Not all of course, so if you go hunting there bewry. Particularly if they try to get you to go to another website. 99% of the time it is a scam.

Also when you have visit with a girl from here make sure she sends in a vouch to ck via PM, and that you get a copy of the message sent to you. Verification can take a while so just be patient, but also follow up with ck after you get three or so verifications. When you get verified things will get a lot easier and you can read the ROS portions of Reviews.

If you would a referral or two I will be happy to help you out with names that you can pursue. They would not be the most beautiful girls on here, but most are accommodating to the activities you want. PM me, tell me the services you prefer and if I know of a girl that is newbie friendly I will share the link with you.

Happy hunting, hope you have a good time and find providers that will accommodate your current situation.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The friendly, helpful folks at Eccie allowed me to access my old account there. So, I'm now "wizzbang" there and here. Thanks everyone for the wonderful advice. Don't imagine I'll hobby nearly as frequently as I once did, but I am looking forward to being back in the hobby.
    Wanna make $14 the hard way?

--Al Czervik

Verified Companion Companion DallasBella's Avatar
    For starters: try NOT messaging providers requesting services that they clearly DO NOT offer.
    MUST TEXT FOR SCHEDULING

682-214-8403
    Addison private location
    260 Hour

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. That ^^^^ strategy by DB would help.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Masoncosta2020's Avatar
    I feel the frustration bud. I was in the same boat few months ago. Luckily I could afford p411 and they skipped work verification cause two of the providers vouched me there. One was DallasBella. Thanks Bella.
    Slowly but surely you will get there bud.