Thread: Morgan Baby: Morgan Baby - The Definition of GFE in my book

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Morgan Baby: Morgan Baby - The Definition of GFE in my book

Companion's Handle: Morgan Baby
    Date of Visit: June 11
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM and Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?99285-Morgan-Baby
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Hugs, LFK, DFK, Breast / Body worship, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, K9, TUMA, Cowgirl, BBBJTC
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
    Donation: 180
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde short bob
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: petite, blonde southern belle sweetheart with MMs and sexy tats
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Everyone says Morgan Baby is a real sweetheart in pretty much every review of her, but I was still struck by the fact that this lady is - a real sweetheart. Like a real "how can i please you" honest to goodness nice, openminded, fresh sexy energetic minx sweetheart. She put so much effort into pleasing me that i'm already planning to repay her at the first available opportunity when i'm back in Austin. If you're not a dickhead and you have manners / know how to treat a lady, you owe it to yourself to experience Morgan Baby. Hands down excellence in skill, attitude, and genuine kindness.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Morgan Baby ROCKS!

Welcome to Morgan's World. She's spectacular in sooo many ways. The true definition of MILF. I enjoy her company almost, if not equally, as much as her skills. I've seen her multiple times and she's definitely my ATF. Saw my last one for years until she retired and never thought I'd find another, I was wrong. Each return rendezvous just gets better and better. Will be seeing her again shortly. Nice review! Especially about treating her respectfully and being rewarded tenfold. PM me about that menage a trois. I'm definitely game to see her writhing in sexual ectasy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is a sweetheart. Then insatiable. Then a sweetheart. Highly recommended for your MILF fix!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thumbs up

She’s one of my ATFs and definitely recommended if you have that MILF itch.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.