Thread: Planning to spend a lot of time in Dallas

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Planning to spend a lot of time in Dallas

Hello all. I’m new to OH2, but not to the hobby. I live in the NE, but just accepted a new job that will have me spending considerable time in the Dallas area.

I’m a mid-50’s white executive that prefers a provider that’s closer to my own age. I’m looking to meet several of you on my first DFW visit in early July. GFE providers...PM me and let’s get something on the calendar. Especially interested in providers that enjoy lots of kissing.

Guidance from fellow hobbyists and/or providers is more than welcome. Help me take full advantage of all that Dallas has to offer.

Verified Companion Companion
    Hi there and welcome to Dallas as well as OH2!

I hope you'll enjoy your time here. I'm a GFE provider in Far North Dallas. Not sure about what type of woman you're attracted to, but if you'd like, please take a chance to peruse my site by clicking the banner in my signature line below. Then if interested, please PM me with your screening info. I'd love to meet ya!

Sincerely,

Nova

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy and welcome.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Check out his voter card..Keep Tx Red!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome to OH2 and Dallas. I suggest that you post in the ISO Forum, lots of ladies check out this area, you may find just what you are looking for there.
    Remember to ask any providers to send a "vouch" PM to CK so you can get verified, will really open up the site. Also, ask them to send you a copy, getting verrified is a slow process since the Mods are volunteers. So be patient. Need at least two, but more vouches are better. Have fun, Happy Hunting