Thread: Mercedes: Happy Camper

Mercedes: Happy Camper

Companion's Handle: Mercedes
    Date of Visit: 6/09/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: 2139359726
    Phone Number: 2139359726
    Email Address: ??
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://tyler.skipthegames.com/femal...s/902943410096 City: Tyler
    City, State: Tyler, TEXAS
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Sorry guys but after the sexy body That was in front of me I did not have the chance to play or experiment to see the activities that were available I just dove right in! However I did ask she says BBBJ,CIM,DATY,MPCFS
    Hair Length and Color: Middle back length light auburn
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Auburn below the sholders
    Smoking Status: ???
    Ethnic/Racial background: white girl
    Companion Description: Milky white skin, maybe around 5'3", I don't remember seeing any tats. Tits are between medium and small, tiny waste, bubble butt, perfect skin very soft. Light moaner. hair ..I'm gonna call it light auburn. average size areolas. Shaved putty tat
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Kept having the recurring dream of seeing this cutie in an advertisement but was unsure if it was just another one of those "DEPOSIT" Girls. Got her snap and watched for a while and decided to give it a go... First attempt was not acknowledged. but later communication was good but I had no time left in the day but told her to check with me when she returned back to Tyler.... She Did! We set something up and I was there 15 minutes later. Like I said before... sorry I got so excited once I seen her milky white body I simply could not pace my self I just jumped on and rode till I popped.
    I can tell she is very new to this and needs to be taken by the hand. I asked her to come over for some hot tub time and to let me teach her about ECCIE and OH2. She did and She is excited to get this set up so hopefully she will join soon. She has some friends that like to play as well around the same age a short Oreo girl with giant tits she is a BBW with a nice attitude (oh yeah forgot to say she came to the hot tub party as well). and another that I did not meet she boasts being kinky and and red hair. I plan on seeing her Again and I think she has unlimited potential!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    $$$ ouch. Thanks for toftt.