Thread: Anyone Know Of A Trusted Mechanic?

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

Anyone Know Of A Trusted Mechanic?

I had some car issues driving here, I've reached out to one mechanic without any avail.

I have replaced my pulley belt three times, I believe the thing that turns my pulley belt is stuck. It cause my car to run hot, so I drove with the heater on to keep it from overheating, and broke all laws in traffic, drove the shoulder all the way to my hotel. Lol

Smoke was coming from the area where the pulley belt is at, if that helps. Looking for a trusted mechanic and not somebody that's going to screw me over

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    i highly recommend Juke Auto. https://www.jukeauto.com/ they are very honest, fair, trust worthy and dependable.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Thank you, sugar..

This was my earliest convenience been juggling things, but I did give them a call and they couldn't get to it today.. They said Monday, and I'm trying to be home way before that.

Good news I was able to buy the parts for it, I just got to get it put on. Turns out it's the clutch in the compressor locking up

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    call QualTech Automotive tomorrow. Your water pump may have frozen up. Check to see if you have water/antifreeze in your radiator when the engine is cold. I would stay away from an individual. A company has the resources and equipment to fix your car and this company will treat you right.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hulk Automotive on Howard ln. Very reputable owner and mechanics. The owner teaches mechanics at ACC for free, just to give back. Kudos to you for knowing the heater trick.