Thread: Formally

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Formally

I would like to express formally and respectfully to my peers and providers, both whom I've had the pleasure of seeing and those elsewhere, my sincerest apologies. It's been brought to my attention that I am a "time waster" and have had my number blacklisted. I know this life is precious and every msg, dm, snap, etc. Sent is potentially robbed and if used correctly. I hope that one day we can find an understanding until I will live with the decisions I've made and hope to one find amends. You ladies deserve the absolute best and we don't deserve you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    What tha....??? Step outside, get some fresh air and try again here ^^^
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Doc, you may be one who needs to get out more. Maybe to the intersection of Sarcasm and Facetious
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How does one find out that they've been blacklisted? Genuinely curious

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    it means some loser woman leaked info from the ladies lounge which is totally against the rules here.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    Doc, you may be one who needs to get out more. Maybe to the intersection of Sarcasm and Facetious
    Look man, maybe you have the OP’s post all figured out so excuse my lack of English comprehension here. However, the only thing I can take from it is he is black listed by some undisclosed Provider(s) as a time waster.

Perhaps you can explain “I know this life is precious and every msg, dm, snap, etc. Sent is potentially robbed and if used correctly” to the rest of us folks who are not as enlightened as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    it means some loser woman leaked info from the ladies lounge which is totally against the rules here.
    Wow! It’s usually the other way around. Some simp is leaking information from the LR to some lady(s). I wonder if he will reveal the source of the information?

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    There are leaks from both rooms. There are truths and lies from both sides.

You just learn to live with it and carry on and don’t give a darn one way or the other.

It is what it is

I told you that you were on my personal black list.

You've been contacting me under different numbers ever since I hobbied under Brianne Banks back in 2019.

You can't make me see you.

You can't harass me into it. You can't intimidate me into it. And you certainly can't continue to isolate me from the rest of the community.

I don't want to see you because of behavior like this. Not once did I say you were blacklisted from the community. I specifically told you that you are on my personal block list.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Respectfully, I don't have multiple numbers, you may have me confused with someone else. Anyone I've left a review for could also tell you that

Quote Originally Posted by Bullietbourbon View Post
    Respectfully, I don't have multiple numbers, you may have me confused with someone else. Anyone I've left a review for could also tell you that
    Each time you've contacted me, you've told me that you don't have any references who can vouch for you. I will not be giving you any of my attention going forward.

i have no idea who is correct on this instance, don't know either party at all

i was thinking ... if a lady gets a request and they are not comfortable with the guy's reputation for whatever reason, a negative reply would be a good thing. "thank you for your interest it me. i have no interest in entertaining you. please respect my time and do not contact me again."

doesn't have to be snarky but an informative response is (imo) better than no response. granted it could result in a butt hurt feud but have to believe most guys would move along. i admit, i could be wrong and the ladies may have found that negative responses are just tinder for the feud fire. they would know. but i would be grateful for that sort of communication ... not that anyone would turn me down, of course. just speaking hypothetically.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    i was thinking ... if a lady gets a request and they are not comfortable with the guy's reputation for whatever reason, a negative reply would be a good thing. "thank you for your interest it me. i have no interest in entertaining you. please respect my time and do not contact me again."

doesn't have to be snarky but an informative response is (imo) better than no response. granted it could result in a butt hurt feud but have to believe most guys would move along. i admit, i could be wrong and the ladies may have found that negative responses are just tinder for the feud fire. they would know. but i would be grateful for that sort of communication ... not that anyone would turn me down, of course. just speaking hypothetically.
    There's a clear and obvious difference between saying "no" once and saying it for two years.

Both sides have had their say.

We are done here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial