Thread: just stopping briefly in Houston

Registered Male (Not Verified)

just stopping briefly in Houston

stuck in houston till the 15th and got awestruck at the people here. SAT is levels below the ladies here. That said. I am a very focused and picky on my tastes. iI need A female PSE GFE slender/skinny best height 5ft7 but do not mind variance on height. small breasted/ flat chested or any type MM's. Big naturals not a fan of. Too much perfume, too much lipstick and too much rouge. Clothes to tight, too short and too trashy. Black stockings and black heels for my barbie doll/dolls. Actress types who can RP/Improv verbal jealous scenes. Too much to ask, not in Houston I suspect. Any one give an assist here? Lucky to have had long time companions in SAT so I am not exposed and known at home, but that leaves me looking like a n odd newb.Been here since ASPD days though. I am in medical center area and Fondren/Sharpview locale. So its laid out before you in this thread. Who can help me with my goal of realizing Houston is an incredible place to be. Thanks in advance. Pogi
    Last edited by pogi; 06-10-2021 at 02:11 AM. Reason: mispelled title and forgot location

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome to Houston Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE