Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gents, what's something your ATF does to fire up your dates in the days leading up?

Gents, what's something your ATF does to fire up your dates in the days leading up?

Hey everyone! I was talking with some girlfriends in the hobby and we all have our special things we like to do to get our favorite admirers hot and bothered in the days or hours leading up to our time together.

One of my favorite things to do is ask a man to help me pick out what I should wear when I come to visit. Not only does it show me what you like, but the submissive in me is delighted to be catering to your desires.

So what's something that your ATF does that makes you really look forward to your next date together?

Hi Vera. The fact that you are even asking something like this is pretty sexy already!

Most people, or providers, probably don't even bother to be concerned; the fact that you care to ask or think about it at all is pretty neat. xoxo

I can't say I have a specific story or idea prepared at the moment but I'll think about it and post a follow up.

Certainly asking about things you could wear is a great one! However, I think it's important to note here that it's also specifically *you* doing the asking, not just being receptive to an "ask" that makes it so flattering (e.g. it's the proactive interest which is endearing & desirable).
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Double anal with an atm gargle and swallow!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    I did not know we were allowed input anymore? When I came back from my 3 year break I was told to pay $XXX and shut up, do not have 'any pre-set expectations'. Do not ask for anything. Just show up to your appt and hope for the best. I believe that was Ava who said that? I am paraphrasing, but that was the gist.

So, thank you for even asking. Very nice of you. Now to your question. Me personally, wear what you like. Your outfit is not going to make a difference with me. Your personality will.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I like to chat via text or email with dirty talk & pics!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    She texts me a pic of her tits.

That might not work out well for someone with a SO and no hobby phone, though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    I like to chat via text or email with dirty talk & pics!
    Usually does it for me as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Dude, ^^^^ drop it would be a great idea at this point.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...=1#post1101994

@ the OP’s question. Having some adult beverages and chitchatting about what is happening in her life while she shows off her hot body.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Thoughtful sentiment but for me what makes an ATF an ATF is what happens between the both of us during our times together.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VeraJames View Post
    So what's something that your ATF does that makes you really look forward to your next date together?
    Vera, great question. I wish more Ladies would follow your lead on this. I’ve had maybe a handful of ladies over the years do this.

Some favorites:
    1. Erotic messages
    2. Erotic Photos
    3. My favorite…..sent me on a scavenger hunt to her location.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just acknowledging we have a date is enough for me.
    6’3” Black male, 40’s age wise.
    Activities liked: BBBJCIM, CG, Mish, K9, greek, anything else but Tuma!

Ladies, black, green, brown, white idgaf!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvYogaPants View Post
    Just acknowledging we have a date is enough for me.
    Oof... People can be harsh. At the very least I try to follow up with someone the day of to confirm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    3. My favorite…..sent me on a scavenger hunt to her location.
    If someone actually organized that for you, that's epic. Otherwise... Yikes!

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VeraJames View Post

If someone actually organized that for you, that's epic. Otherwise... Yikes!
    It was totally organized. She put a lot of thought and planning into it. It was indeed epic.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    Good communication! Extra points for how much she is looking forward for our meeting. Double extra points for super sexy photos… Triple extra points for what she wants from our meeting…. Yes, that’s marketing, but I’m for a fantasy encounter and it’s super sexy when she delivers…
    Clitoris Connoisseur

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Gotta go with adonisman and luv yoga pants on this one.
    I’m just getting back into the hobby after about 6 years away, and the attitude has seemed to have changed quite a lot. I’ve seen two
    Ladies in last two weeks, and that’s after attempting to contact about 10 of them, the rest didn’t respond, and that’s even mostly through P411, where I’ve had an account since 2009 and 50+ okays. Still trying to get verified here as well. It’s just nice to get a text or a phone call back these days it seems. So yes, thanks for even asking. Maybe I should find you on P411 ;)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast