Thread: 8Kandi: Sweet Tooth and Well Hydrated!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Jaeger's Avatar

8Kandi: Sweet Tooth and Well Hydrated!

Companion's Handle: 8Kandi
    Date of Visit: Mid April
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: 817-797-7115
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?26084-8Kandi
    City, State: HEB/Forth Worth, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Convo, BBBJ w/ DT, Squirt, CFS Mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: 220
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Black/Short
    Smoking Status: Yes, not an issue, not obvious....not during. possibly just 420 related
    Ethnic/Racial background: AA
    Companion Description: Good attitude and good conversationalist. Several non distracting tattoos. Well above average physique for age range, very cute, clean kitty.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Between Meet and Exceed.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    Kandi was easy to talk to and set up the appointment with. Screening was not an issue. She was understanding of how I have to fit in hobbying around my work schedule as I have to leave work and return. She is discrete and private as well. Directions were easy to follow to get to her incall. Incall is in good area and I felt safe.

Parked my truck and garage door lifted and I was greeted by Kandi. Then up a set of stairs to get to the living area. Home was clean and minimalist, which was perfect. We conversed for roughly 30 min just about all kinds of life, it was a nice ice breaker and made me feel comfortable. There was ZERO pressure and it was relaxing. She is def 420 friendly, although it was before I arrived and I did not partake. After the conversation we were on the bed, butt ass naked, and she began to get me excited with her inviting lips. She was also very kind not to point out that it takes me a bit to get the old boy stiff these days, but once I was....the game was on!! She took me very deep, enough that she gagged. If you are into that, she can accommodate, but that is not for me and she stopped at my request. The gagging sounds bother me, not so much that deep throat. While she was servicing me nicely with her mouth, I had a full view of the backside in doggie and I proceeded to play with the kitty. meow.

After having to stop so that I would not blow my load too soon before getting a chance to sample the prize, I proceeded to please her. I had her on her back and proceeded to get her to do something she was not aware she could do......squirt. I think the position took her off guard as I was to her side and had her legs back towards her head with my left shoulder and arm holding them back as I worked her up to squirting with two fingers pumping up and down on her g-spot. It is odd at first, but the end result is worth it, although it doesn't always work. This is the technique I use to make the water works (not piss) appear, and in this case it worked. This turned me on and I bagged it and tagged it in missionary, pulling the condom off and releasing on her belly. It was simple and sweet and I couldn't have asked for more out of a first visit.

Cleanup was next and we had some more nice conversation. I look forward to returning.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is a sweetie! Nice, friendly, and hot AF. Great review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Kandi

Definitely a nice spinner. Used to like Greek.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I wish she still liked Greek, I’d probably go broke

Registered Male (Not Verified) Jaeger's Avatar
    Sounds like someone ruined it for everyone else.