Thread: Not on OH2: Second date with Asian STG agency. Different girl, though

Not on OH2: Second date with Asian STG agency. Different girl, though

Companion's Handle: Not on OH2
    Date of Visit: 6/08/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 214-778-3844
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://dallas.skipthegames.com/fema...b/568542151374
    City, State: Ft Worth, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: See ROS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs
    Donation: 180/hr + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Brown and pulled back
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Cute but a little bit of a mom bod. She has a thick ass for a Chinese lady. It was quite nice.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    So this is my second time with this agency. I couldn't find an OH2 handle or one on any other website. They just use STG and some other websites to advertise. There are multiple ladies working through the agency. I don't have a list of names but have seen 2 so far. I'm not sure how many more there are.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    "Different girl, though"
    Duh!!

@4pargolf

I know but I was clarifying. Mods, feel free to change or delete it.

I had a third date this week and now don't recommend them. After my second date, I was told by their manager Song to text her for VIP service. Well I did and I got the worst experience of all of them. I mean she was nice but she was older and not attractive. She also had no English ability at all and pretended not to know what I was saying when I asked her.

I tried asking her and Ada afterwards but they spoke in broken translated English and I couldn't understand what they were actually talking about. There's no VIP service and no selection. You just get a random probably ugly Asian lady at the top floor of a hotel for a rushed experience.

I am about to just start walking out on ladies after going through this so much lately and should have then.

I probably won't be using this agency anymore and will go back to my other numbers or even regular dating.