Thread: Birthday vacation in Mississippi...oh my!

Verified Companion Companion KynsleyMorgan's Avatar

Birthday vacation in Mississippi...oh my!

Jackson, MS

June 18, 5pm-10pm (check-in)
    June 19, 9am-10om
    June 20, 8am-4pm
    June 21, 7am-10am (check-out)

Hattiesburg, MS

June 21, 5pm-10pm (check-in)
    June 22, 9am -10pm
    June 23, 9am-10pm
    June 24, 7am-10am (check-out)

Gulfport, MS

June 24, 3pm-10pm (check-in)
    June 25, 9am-10pm
    June 26, 7am-10am (switching hotels)

Biloxi, MS

June 26, 4pm-9pm
    June 27, 7am-10am (check-out)

"If you limit yourself only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise."
    Never settle for less than you feel you deserve.

For those that know me, let's become reacquainted!

For those that do not know me...

My name is Kynsley Morgan.

A wanderlust woman who is often found traipsing towards unchartered territory, allowing my natural curiosity to take hold of me. Or you can find me surrounding myself in familiarity, nostalgic memories, and among those I consider friends.

I am a woman of substance and depth, which allows me to forge genuine connections wherever I go.
    A woman who has a sincere interest in other people, enjoys intellectual conversations, and making an individual smile. It's the simple treasures that make life so fulfilling.

​I strive to make YOU feel truly appreciated while we are together.

I find compatibility in select gentlemen who are mature and grounded mentally, possessing a sensitive and caring nature, with a dash of allowing your inner child to delight in mischief occasionally.

Willing to respect that safety and discretion is a 2 way street.
    I must be able to trust myself with you and you understand that my personal safety will not be waivered on word alone.

Are the type to delight in unadulterated anticipation of two authentic souls meeting, instead of having a scripted list of expectations for me. Expectations are premeditated and for me are not a genuine connection.

I prefer professional gentlemen 35 or older. I will NOT consider anyone under 35.

text is preferred for communication.
    donations, screening information and additional pics can be found on my personal website
    https://hungarianexperience.art

Find out why I am a MS favorite!
    Prebooking now
    Attached Images Attached Images