Hey Ladies.. I'm new to this forum, but NOT new to the Hobby, or doing photos for providers.. been in the business since WAY back in the ASPD days and then ECCIE.. in fact many of you may have worked with me before. If not I can give you dozens of references from active providers.. but I'm back and actively looking for ladies needing photos.. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED~~!! I am discrete and reliable and I have my own private, discrete studio..so, email me at gordeaux01@gmail for rates and deals.. right now since I am just starting out here I am offering an incredible deal if you say you saw this ad here.. 20% off~~!! ALSO OFFERING CASH MONEY FOR REFERRALS IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS NEEDING PHOTOS.. so please help; me get started on this site .. I promise I will bend over backward to make you the happiest provider in town and the most glamorous.. Professional photos DO make a difference, so email me and lets talk... also open to negotiation, so I know we can come up with a deal that will fit your needs....... tom

if interested, ask for a link to my portfolio

email gordeaux01@gmail.com