Thread: Gio25: Gio's Got The Goods!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Gio25: Gio's Got The Goods!

Companion's Handle: Gio25
    Date of Visit: May 13, 2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (956) 616-6690
    Email Address: Rgv.Gio25@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?28160-Gio25, https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=446173
    City, State: Lubbock, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Body Worship, BBBJ, 69, DATY. FIV, Breast Worship, CG, Convo
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 25ish
    Hair Color and Length: Black Shoulder Length
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: This woman is a thicc, exotic siren that exudes sex appeal, with a body built for sin. Large responsive breast with good size areolas, bubble butt made for grabbing. If you prefer spinners this girl is not for you but I do encourage everyone to give her a shot....you won't regret it!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? She met & exceeded my expectations!!!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Most Definitely!!!!!

Public comments:
    This is a lady every hobbyist should see once, IMHO. Her visits are satisfying nad making you happy seems to be her focus. For me she is built just right, but if you are wanting a spinner, check elsewhere. She is built for her for this hobby!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Edge_XIII; 06-07-2021 at 09:01 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    A very nice read Bro. GIO is the real deal. Don’t show up unless you ate your Wheates and drank an energy drink.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE