Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How many APES we got here???

Screenshot_20210616-151223.jpg
    Im gonna end with this.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Clearly not an "article" by someone who fully understands the Prisoners' Dilemma...

Or maybe they do....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    I like the way you think... I too got in when it was 9.00 bought the dip at 19 and then again yesterday at 43 pre market which raised my average to 24.75. So while that was heartbreaking to go from 19 to 25 i just tell myself it doesnt even matter its never hitting 25 again.. So no need to feel bad.. The MOASS IS COMING. June 18th they will be forced to margin call and that will be a gamma squeeze.. Do not relent .. This will be there attempt to look like they are covering.. They are NOT. Theyve now been forced by sec to put extra collateral to there shorts in gme and amc WE ARE to just sit here with our smooth brain and eat crayons... Hodl this is just the biggening and with me now having xxxx shares .. The whale is telling you I WONT SELL TILL THE HEDGIES FULLY COVER ... FOLLOW TREYS TRADES OR MATT KORRS ON YOUTUBE ..all others are counterfit ... Especially lou..( this is not finamcial advice i am not a financial advisor )PLEASE DONT FORGET THE REDDIT/WALLSTREETBETS is no longer friendly territory since the news gave us away hedgies have massively infiltrated as mods of the group so what do we do?? Make a new group reddit/wallstreetbetsELITE
    and if you hold amc stock please please do not forget to go to amc.com/shareholder to register to vote. We APes are voting NO on creating additional shares till hedgefunds cover their naked shorts.YOUR VOTE COUNTS FOR EVERY SHARE YOU HOLD EXAMPLE VOTE NO 1X BUT HAVE 19999 SHARES THEN THAT 19999 NO VOTES ..PLUS you get free large popcorn and refills everytime you go to a movie.. We are trying to convince adam to make it chicken tendies instead and even rename it as treys chicken tendies or apes chicken tendie dip but will update if changes are made.
    Clearly you’re a wrinkle brained ape! Lol A BIG Congratulations on getting in early! As for me, my old traditional wrinkles served me no more, had to be smoothed out, and retrained with new improved ape think, aka everything I thought I knew does not fit this very unique paradigm. But I saw the light just in the nick time, of it making a real difference, and I am now proud to be a diamond handed ape!
    You’re right about the sites being infiltrated, there’s a simple formula to follow: Buy, Hold! Or Buy the dip, Hold! Just FUCKING HODL!!! All the rampant fud, and so called experts know NOTHING! But they know enough to be scared. The hf’s over leveraged naked short positions has opened up their greedy institutional arses for kicking! And our collective ape legs BE STRONG!!! LOL
    A dreamer and writer of fiction and tales of adventure, all posts reviews and pm’s are master works of fiction

My vote has been cast... No dilution no creating magical shares..
    Screenshot_20210616-214856(1).jpg

For thise who think we are wrong they desperately need those 25 mill shares .. No they dont if they do let there board sell their personal executive gifted shares.. They already sold millions of personal shares for millions .. And NO 25 million shares at .01 each is not saving any company from bankruptcy.. We already saved them from that..now its time to see my investment in there company paid with interest.. Also sec is FORCING THE SHORTS ALL SHORTS NAKED NON NAKED ALL TO BE MATERIALIZED THIS WEEK NOT NEXT MONTH NOT NEXT YEAR. THIS WEEK.. Screenshot_20210616-113528.jpg
    They now have to provide and pay up for their illegal shorts ( "member in texas we call that stealin")Now if there really are no naked shorts theres absolutely nothing to worry about ..( but we know they know we and the sec know there are) they can either payup or let us Apes break the stock market .. Remember 2008? When hedgies were on the winning end of the stock market collapse ?? Well this time itll be retail investors on the winning end of this battle the hedgefunds and although yes,there clients will most certainly fell the burn as well... Will go bankrupt insurance and liquidation begins .. And stop watching market watch or motley fool there is no next amc.. We caused the sec to start doing their freaking job.. They will never let naked shorting become this powerful again..dark pools have become light pools theres nowhere to hide.
    And as for pfof trading that to is coming to an abrupt end
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 06-17-2021 at 07:29 AM.

there will be nomore " i will gladly pay you on tuesday for a cheeseburger today".. Either you will have the matriap rights to the share or you can no longer sell it..

Me when the sec finally forces them to margin callScreenshot_20210616-151532.jpg

But they attempted to fight yesterday and to that all i and other apes can say is...
    Screenshot_20210616-163314.jpg

Apes actually reach out to the actual man the movie wolf of wallstreet was made after.jordan bellfort. While what he says to the media has to be said to protect from feds(its a dangerous stock). What he told us apes is " now your learning"...lol..
    We told him buy a million shares well fill him in ...unfortunately he wont invest. But gives us a prediction of future wealth beyond our comprehension ( now i think thats a little far out there but ill take it) says he is watching amc daily. Theres actually a zoom call on reddit that was recorded with him. Though finding it to post link is becoming a bit more difficult by the day to find.unfortunately reddit does have certain rules to which they will take down posts by you know historical felons to protect us from collusion evidence..
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 06-17-2021 at 07:59 AM.

Just a good feeling on my least use app but like dangit... ( i dont trust robinhood like i do fidelity therefore i left 60 shares there)
    Screenshot_20210617-120040(1).jpg
    ( i didnt wanna brag too much so used robinhood to show lol.. )apes know why we dont really keep much in robinhood..yet just enough incase another lawsuit occurs..

Nice job lovely!

Big day Friday.
    I like the way it closed today.
    The Mad Money about AMC show was informative today.
    Trey and Matt represented ape nation well.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Quote Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
    Nice job lovely!

Big day Friday.
    I like the way it closed today.
    The Mad Money about AMC show was informative today.
    Trey and Matt represented ape nation well.
    Yes.. They do represent well. .. Wishing trey the best on his heart surgery...

Screenshot_20210619-103206(1).jpg
    We aint lost nothing .... Lol ..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Screenshot_20210619-103206(1).jpg
    I’m so excited!!! :)
    A dreamer and writer of fiction and tales of adventure, all posts reviews and pm’s are master works of fiction

Just for the uninitiated...you haven't gained anything yet either. You have unrealized paper gains. True gains and losses ONLY occur when you sell..

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Just for the uninitiated...you haven't gained anything yet either. You have unrealized paper gains. True gains and losses ONLY occur when you sell..
    Thanks capt. O.
    You still wearing a mask?
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A doc on naked shorting/FTD, a must watch for every Ape
    The Wall Street Conspiracy

https://odysee.com/@SamiTestarossa:2...Ciw:a?src=open

Quote Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
    Thanks capt. O.
    You still wearing a mask?
    The proper title is Captain Obvious...try to not be so lazy in your mocking...

It is clear throughout this board that some understand finance, investing, etc and others are clueless.

Just as there are some on here who help educate while others cannot muster anything other than brief ridicule...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    The proper title is Captain Obvious...try to not be so lazy in your mocking...

It is clear throughout this board that some understand finance, investing, etc and others are clueless.

Just as there are some on here who help educate while others cannot muster anything other than brief ridicule...
    While yes its true you havent gained any money till you hit trade sell( to be specific) .. I fully understand investing and im no paperhanded hussy.. I feel as though with we should all be nice and diamond hand till we force the shorts to be covered.. They have realized now selling millions isnt causing the dramatic price drops they were hoping for.. Now they are worried hedgefunds are now selling off multiple vacations homes since they are now facing bankruptcy from a stock they were intending to bankrupt themsepves.. I call that ironic .. And karmatic justice

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast