Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How many APES we got here???

Omg!
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    I’m a winner in life, fuck a coin toss
    I'm coin-based, basically cryptocurrency Scarface
    Join us, there's gotta be more of us
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    I’m a winner in life, fuck a coin toss
    I'm coin-based, basically cryptocurrency Scarface
    Join us, there's gotta be more of us
    Idk about that bitcoin seeing major losses r.n. i mean i gots doge and polygon and shib ... So im pretty crypto good on that angle.. Some would say they are in red too but when you bought in when i did your still ending in green for the day.lol i like my days ending in green to end up with bitcoing r.n would have me in red if it drops anymore. So ill pass.. I just dont see going from over 59k to low 37 k in less then 3 months as a good sign .plus republicans trying to enfore rules without actually acknowledging it as currency.. Theres wayy too many things going on there for me.. But best of luck
    Screenshot_20210610-234134.jpg
    A 20k drop in 3 months.. Wayy to big a risk for my portfolio..
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 06-10-2021 at 11:44 PM.

Me Monday Mornings...

Screenshot_20210613-161955.jpg

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Bought and sold GME up down and all around. Holding this last share for the lulz:

GME1.jpg

Here's something I will never repeat:

AMCShort.jpg

I will BBFS on telephone rd before I do something like that again.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRock View Post
    Bought and sold GME up down and all around. Holding this last share for the lulz:

GME1.jpg

Here's something I will never repeat:

AMCShort.jpg

I will BBFS on telephone rd before I do something like that again.
    Damg... Im so sorry you did that... But man INCREDIBLE DAY FOR AMC we pushing 60.00 on a monday got my calls in ... Just remember some places can expire your calls a hour early on fridays( or known as power hour they gotta try to save money) im looking golden all its gotta do is hit 60 ... R.n we got germany and others up and on it lol..

Verified Hobbyist BCD TheAntichrist666's Avatar
    I only do futures and commodities. I used to do stocks and options. I avoid cryptos.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    June 18….has anyone found Brian yet? That fucker needs to eat the dog turd since amc hit $30

Quote Originally Posted by frankocean187 View Post
    June 18….has anyone found Brian yet? That fucker needs to eat the dog turd since amc hit $30
    We hit 60.. Yes the more it goes the more i i earn.. Comeon apes LETS GO.. My earnings are unlimited now bahahaha ... I think ill keep open till friday ... Lets see how many more stonks i can buy.. With the path gme taking by friday theyll be in the 100.00 range ill buy that dip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666 View Post
    I only do futures and commodities. I used to do stocks and options. I avoid cryptos.
    Arguably soo. I dont touch them when they take of i buy when they are .00006 a coin or lower doge holding .30 after a .70. Isnt an issue

This should be an interesting week for AMC.
    If more APES buy and hold their calls, it could moon.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Quote Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
    This should be an interesting week for AMC.
    If more APES buy and hold their calls, it could moon.
    I bought xx more this morning premarket.. Cant wait for friday.. Its gonna b a great week

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    New Ape here, ALL IN on AMC!!! Got in at $12, when it reached $26, I sold all my other underperforming stocks, and YOLO'D THE FUCK OUTTA IT!!! HODL for the MOASS to come, and since we own the float, it's not a matter of if, but when!!! APES united!!! To the MOON BABY!!!
    A dreamer and writer of fiction and tales of adventure, all posts reviews and pm’s are master works of fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Cognac View Post
    New Ape here, ALL IN on AMC!!! Got in at $12, when it reached $26, I sold all my other underperforming stocks, and YOLO'D THE FUCK OUTTA IT!!! HODL for the MOASS to come, and since we own the float, it's not a matter of if, but when!!! APES united!!! To the MOON BABY!!!
    I like the way you think... I too got in when it was 9.00 bought the dip at 19 and then again yesterday at 43 pre market which raised my average to 24.75. So while that was heartbreaking to go from 19 to 25 i just tell myself it doesnt even matter its never hitting 25 again.. So no need to feel bad.. The MOASS IS COMING. June 18th they will be forced to margin call and that will be a gamma squeeze.. Do not relent .. This will be there attempt to look like they are covering.. They are NOT. Theyve now been forced by sec to put extra collateral to there shorts in gme and amc WE ARE to just sit here with our smooth brain and eat crayons... Hodl this is just the biggening and with me now having xxxx shares .. The whale is telling you I WONT SELL TILL THE HEDGIES FULLY COVER ... FOLLOW TREYS TRADES OR MATT KORRS ON YOUTUBE ..all others are counterfit ... Especially lou..( this is not finamcial advice i am not a financial advisor )PLEASE DONT FORGET THE REDDIT/WALLSTREETBETS is no longer friendly territory since the news gave us away hedgies have massively infiltrated as mods of the group so what do we do?? Make a new group reddit/wallstreetbetsELITE
    and if you hold amc stock please please do not forget to go to amc.com/shareholder to register to vote. We APes are voting NO on creating additional shares till hedgefunds cover their naked shorts.YOUR VOTE COUNTS FOR EVERY SHARE YOU HOLD EXAMPLE VOTE NO 1X BUT HAVE 19999 SHARES THEN THAT 19999 NO VOTES ..PLUS you get free large popcorn and refills everytime you go to a movie.. We are trying to convince adam to make it chicken tendies instead and even rename it as treys chicken tendies or apes chicken tendie dip but will update if changes are made.
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 06-16-2021 at 08:54 AM.

Amc ape them song lol halarious..ENJOY NEW APE

Superstonk is editing this r.n but stewie is us apes ( the baby just incase you dont know) and melvin capital shitadel and mudrick is brian ( the dog obvi)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast