Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: How many APES we got here???

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Anybody have BB ? It looks like a good deal right now

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Helsinki View Post
    Got in around $11 a few weeks ago, but not too much. Currently on the AMC ride and it’s been fun, more excitement to come!
    A dreamer and writer of fiction and tales of adventure, all posts reviews and pm’s are master works of fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Helsinki View Post
    bsoon..bb is a certified stonk... Clov wish and whatever else is not a certified stonk.. These are partners with the hedgies to make them rise high so they can then dump them and have there bearish options fullfilled.. If your watching stonks based on media and wallstreetbets.. You are gonna be conned ... If you want actual info on bb go directly to wallstreetbetsELITE( yes you type in reddit just like that..) We had to change rooms based on proven hedgfund managers buying the moderator positions in wallstreetbets( the original)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Have you guys changed yalls passwords yet? My Reddit/instagram/Twitter have been attempted to be logged in by someone multiple times. Makes me think it might be the shills like that one thread on superstonks said.

Quote Originally Posted by frankocean187 View Post
    Have you guys changed yalls passwords yet? My Reddit/instagram/Twitter have been attempted to be logged in by someone multiple times. Makes me think it might be the shills like that one thread on superstonks said.
    I dont nor have i ever used insta whatever or twitter.. I mean i look at twitter but ive never made any social media accounts..reddit idk y anyone would want to hack that. Its not beneficial.. Its anonymous..

an ape started the wave.. citidel and all partners are now being hit with class action lawsuits as well as individual suits and kenny is the only one they have eyes for ..lol now granted i have read one of the suits paperwork and this ape was a smotth brain and it reads like soo but either way the millions of lawsuits for trade infringment ?/ i believe it was im sure just the tip of the iceberg as reddit is now going crazy everyone is filing even if they are inadmissable justto get some extra looks from sec i mean when you have a million individual lawsuits all placed at same time sec tends to look over your paperwork.. and it has came out that kenny has indeed moved 600 million to caymon islands in last 48 hrs. you gotta love the apes these gorrilla and whales do their dd .im on my computer but once phone is charged i will upload the copies of lawsuits ..its getting cray cray...

OH AND CONGRATS TO THE GME APES ADAM A. CONFIRMED AMC IS ALLREADY IN NEGOTIATIONS WITH GME OR WHAT IS IT YALL RENAMED YOURSELVES TO?? TO PROVIDE LIVE 70 FT GAMING COMPS. AT AMC THEATERS IN THE NEAR FUTURE (I ATTENDED THE LIVE EARNINGS CALL ..ALSO AMC WILL BE OUT OF DEBT COMPLETELY DEC 2021 YEP .. AND DIVIDENDS TO START BY MARCH 2021 SO GUESS WHAT ALL THOSE SHORTS SYNTHETIC OR NOT MUST BE COUNTED FOR ACCURATE DIVIDEND DISPURSMENT SOO YEA NAKED SHORTS YEA)

MOASS imminent.
    Hodl!
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Screenshot_20210824-145620.jpg
    hope everyone enjoying this little short squeeze today..

It's beginning to look very bullish.
    Looks Ike the hedgies kicked in the algorithms simultaneously on all the meme stonks today.
    Bbb, amc, gme, sndl all have identical charts.
    Breaking the 40 ceiling was a Big deal!

Congrats!

PS- Hodl!
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Apes strong together!

Still RIPPING.. IM MCLOVIN IT
    Screenshot_20210831-151736.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4