Thread: www.SuzannaTurner.com, SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com, Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK: Circus Clow

Verified Hobbyist BCD okcbreeze's Avatar

www.SuzannaTurner.com, SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com, Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK: Circus Clow

Companion's Handle: www.SuzannaTurner.com, SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com, Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK
    Date of Visit: 6/4/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: I PM'd her on OH2 to start.
    Phone Number: Will provide after setup.
    Email Address: SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: www.SuzannaTurner.com
    City, State: OKC, OK
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Conversation, giggling, bbbj, toys, daty, etc...
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
    Donation: Listed on website
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 40's
    Hair Color and Length: Red
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: So much better in person, than what per pics show. Makes you feel at ease and right at home.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? More than exceeded!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes!

Public comments:
    Been wanting to meet Ms. Turner for some years now, but schedules never worked out. Finally found the time and what a wonderful lady. Everything I have read, is right own from how elegant and beautiful she is, to the way she makes you feel at ease. I usually don't expect anything, other than being around someone that doesn't take life so serious. As soon as I walked in, she made me feel like we'd known each other for ever. We enjoyed a bottle of wine, some good conversation (hopefully I didn't talk her ear off) and some fun time together. Being in my late fifties and not be very active physically these days, i knew jr. might not make a appearance. But Suzanne never acted like that was a problem and we did more laughing and giggling with each other than anything else. I'm sure it might not be what people want to hear, but it was just nice being around someone who didn't have any hangups and was just nice to spend a hour with. But for those out there who have never met her, you are missing one beautiful person who will do whatever she has to, to make you feel happy and relaxed. I can't wait to see her again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good review! She is a wonderful person. And top marks on all accounts.