Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Period sex?

Period sex?

I am genuinely curious how most men and women feel about having intercourse with someone on their period?

It personally doesn't bother me at all, but I wonder what other folks think of it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    I was with a civvie for years and we always hit it during that time of the month. She was always horny then, and I was willing. Always protected, with dark towel aplenty.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Niiice. Sometimes it is more sensitive, but at the same time, it's extra lube. I am usually pretty horny during this time too, so it is deeply disappointing when someone declines an appointment for this reason.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    When I had mine (before BC) I enjoyed it time to time. I was always super horny when It was that time of the month and couldn't get enough. Never with clients etc as I didn't feel comfortable nor would I have tried to hide it.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Period sex

I have no problem with it. 'Like most, my ex's were horny and if they didn't feel like crap, I was all for it. Put a few old towels on the bed first and have fun. Never has bothered me. The women loved it.

Awesome, I'm loving the responses here 💜

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra Sakura View Post
    It personally doesn't bother me at all
    me, either. takes a lot to get me to decline an opportunity to play. granted, the menu may have some limitations ... but if the main specialty of the house is available ... i'm in ... literally.

years ago when i was in dfw (using eccie) ... there was a "red river award" for willing providers
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    It’s never been an issue with me. Some ladies say it helps with cramps.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

I love it. I also enjoy going down on ladies during it (if I know they check out)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    90% of the women in my life have demanded it for the cramp relief...nowadays I offer it up as medicinal, but typically use the Hitachi to get them off before I enter...

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra Sakura View Post
    I am genuinely curious how most men and women feel about having intercourse with someone on their period?

It personally doesn't bother me at all, but I wonder what other folks think of it.
    A woman I dated a number of years ago would get very horny when she was on her period, and would practically attack me in the bedroom or bathroom demanding release and satisfaction. It was messy but very good sex.

That being said, for health/hygiene reasons I wouldn't want to have sex with a woman on her period unless I was 100% certain she was disease-free. Too much risk with getting so much blood on you, even with protection.

Some of the best I've ever had was being fisted on my period

It's extra lubrication, I love it.

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    I've never offered "shark week" or "red tent" I've done it before in serious LTR didn't enjoy the mess of it, because of that I won't offer it on my menu.

XoXo Lace
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had the occasional blood on the condom when the provider was just starting their period while having sex - LOL . but that was about it. I heard of sponges used inside to reduce the blood amount. I had one provider hide she was on her period and used such a sponge and when doing doggy - there was a bad smell coming from down there - it's debatable whether period or not related but definitely seemed to have been enhanced by the period. She blamed me for messing with the sponge during foreplay - uhhh ? maybe I should have been told not to insert my finger in her vagina.
    what is the volume of blood that's expected when having sex during period? - been having sex for 25+ years but never experimented with it

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by fast_20t View Post
    I had the occasional blood on the condom when the provider was just starting their period while having sex - LOL . but that was about it. I heard of sponges used inside to reduce the blood amount. I had one provider hide she was on her period and used such a sponge and when doing doggy - there was a bad smell coming from down there - it's debatable whether period or not related but definitely seemed to have been enhanced by the period. She blamed me for messing with the sponge during foreplay - uhhh ? maybe I should have been told not to insert my finger in her vagina.
    what is the volume of blood that's expected when having sex during period? - been having sex for 25+ years but never experimented with it
    Totally depends on the woman (her age, typical flow, etc), the time in the cycle (starting, middle, end), etcetera. Sometimes it’s minimal, sometimes it looks like a crime scene.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast